What's new
@opt2not
Any thought of adding the 4 duplicates and adding in the differences... eg: Alienstorm 2player vs Alienstorm 3player
DD Crew, Wheres Wally and Laser Ghost are duplicates as well
Could be easily done with maybe an indication at the bottom of the image. Like a 2P/3P symbol or text.
I’ll look into it.

Any chance that these will be sold? Even an unpopulated board would be great.

@opt2not
We would different images for these:

Alienstorm (2-Player)
DD Crew(2 player)
Laser Ghost (Gun I/O required)
Where's Wally (Trackball)
Alienstorm (3 player)
DD Crew(3 player)
Laser Ghost (Joystick Hack)
Where's Wally (Joystick Hack)

@opt2not

Alienstorm (2-Player)
DD Crew(2 player)
Alienstorm (3 player)
DD Crew(3 player)
Ok thanks, I’ll get on these.

I am not planning to sell them but I have provided everything needed to build them
Wonderful work you have done for us SEGA fans, too! Thank you so much.

It seems that the boards are not too expensive to get made at oshpark, and free worldwide postage. I will be making up all of yoyr boards for the S16, S18, ST-V and hopefully S32 eventually? I will also be in for an M92 and M84 when/if they happen.

@opt2not

Alienstorm (2-Player)
DD Crew(2 player)
Alienstorm (3 player)
DD Crew(3 player)

Updated the zip file with the following icon changes/additions:
Sega18_All_Logos02.jpg

So will this have to be powered by a USB cable? Or is it your particular Arduino that does not like being powered off the board?

@BladeZX I was trying to get the hex file to flash the arduino but it looks like the link is down. Could you check your site on your end?

Hey @BladeZX - excellent work as always. Am going to get a batch made up for Aussies… just checking that the smaller “remote” unit doesn’t require the larger board to function.

Hey @BladeZX - excellent work as always. Am going to get a batch made up for Aussies… just checking that the smaller “remote” unit doesn’t require the larger board to function.
The smaller one works off an arduino
The larger one runs off the pi just like the stv one
They are not related - just 2 different ways

Thanks for sharing these @BladeZX - is the Arduino one going to work w/o separate power source? Also, is the hex/code available if we want to try and make one of these Arduino ones with those nice images @opt2not made.

Back