What's new
I have a board that is now showing CHECKSUM after a battery swap.
Does this fix this issue?

I have a board that is now showing CHECKSUM after a battery swap.
Does this fix this issue?
If this is a V2.0 board try flipping the jumper at JP072 and then power back on to see if it reloads the cart.

It's not 100%, but it will likely work.
I'll check this out and report my findings.
I have a semi-faulty board. Everything worked before the battery swap.
If this is a V2.0 board try flipping the jumper at JP072 and then power back on to see if it reloads the cart.
It doesn't. Tried with 2 carts.
It gives me a checksum with different numbers per cart. Raiden Fighters 1 goes through the flash process, and doesn't load when I flip the jumper.
Viper Phase 1 gives me bad checksums on both jumper positions.

Hi All

It's a fabulous news for me , got a Raiden FighterJet Japan out of service (mobo corrupted)

So Is there an HEX for the Raiden Fighter Jet Japan version ? or a simply way to do it ?
Thanks in adavance

Phil

Just used this with a US RF cart to convert a US mainboard to Japan, worked fine just swapping ROMs 1-4 with the Japanese ones from MAME and running makerom on them, and now I have a JP RF setup. Thanks trap!

Also, because I didn't see it at first, there's a prebuilt Windows .exe here https://bitbucket.org/trap15/spi_revive/downloads/

I just used this to resurrect a Raiden Fighters - thank you @trap15 !

0369CB81-6627-4060-84AF-90CF1EC1FF3B.jpeg596EA49A-028D-4AB0-80E4-23EB0345B18D.jpegA85DD3C1-AD0E-45E2-9FB8-C1A0BB8D4B2A.jpeg

recently picked up a Jap sen kyu and had thought I had a Jap raiden fighters /mb but looks like its hk. Now i sold my programmer a few years ago and the only have an old gq4x that now sure works on current pcs last time i checked ,so if i can't dump my roms ,can i in that case use mame roms and patch those to be able to force the mb region change ? anything else i need to do ?

Back