What's new

erzane

Professional
Reaction score
Hello there,
If we buy a stick directly by Seimitsu, do they still sell their products boxed like on this pic or do they only pack their goods in a plastic bag ?

Attachments

• Seimitsu_LS32_box5ac62322dd04a.jpg
    Seimitsu_LS32_box5ac62322dd04a.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 32
Hi there, from my experience (as a retailer) Sanwa joysticks are shipped to retailers in a plastic bag. That is to say clear plastic for almost all joysticks in the entire Sanwa product range, blue plastic for the silent Sanwa joysticks. I have not encountered Seimitsu joysticks shipped in plastic. They are shipped in plain brown cardboard boxes, no plastic, each joystick separated by a cardboard partition with anti-static cushioned paper on the bottom surface.

I can't say for certain what the retail Seimitsu store does with their sales products though, as I don't deal with that side of the Seimitsu business. Last I checked, the Seimitsu store will only ship domestically within Japan.

The existence of the respective joysticks packaged in a stylised cardboard box as shown has been speculated to be either purely something the Chinese market does themselves with the products or can at times be possible evidence of a clone product and not 100% authentic.

If authenticity is in question for a product you wish to purchase, stick with the known retailers. Where abouts are you located? I can help steer you to the authentic product if that would assist?

xb74 : it seems that Seimitsu sells their sticks in a cardboard only if they are purchased by a store or in bigger qty right? How many sticks did you order to get that brown cardboard partitioned box ? Btw, I see in your webstore that you have some nice manufacturer boxes. Regarding your presentation pics, if you order 50pces of buttons, you get them in these boxes. Is it the MOQ for buttons and also other goods?

joko : noticed

xb74 : it seems that Seimitsu sells their sticks in a cardboard only if they are purchased by a store or in bigger qty right? How many sticks did you order to get that brown cardboard partitioned box ? Btw, I see in your webstore that you have some nice manufacturer boxes. Regarding your presentation pics, if you order 50pces of buttons, you get them in these boxes. Is it the MOQ for buttons and also other goods?

joko : noticed
I will attach some photos in the next few hours which will help answer your query :thumbsup:
Edit, photos attached.
30mm Sanwa buttons come in trays of 50. This is the box I believe you are referring to.
30mm Seimitsu buttons come in boxes of 100 (double stacked 50).
The largest box I have of Seimitsu joystocks is a box of 50 (25 items double stacked).
Last I checked, Sanwa have MOQ for buttons at 50 pieces and must be the same colour/size/style.

Attachments

• 20231208_102522.jpg
    20231208_102522.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 20231208_102407.jpg
    20231208_102407.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 20231208_102044.jpg
    20231208_102044.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
When buying individual items from the official Seimitsu store here in Japan, some levers are packaged in cardboard but most just come in a plastic bag.
What you see on their website is exactly what you get: https://seimitsuin.thebase.in/

Reactions: nem
vxd : seems that only the Nobi and the Evo Bullets are sold with their box for one unit
xb74 : looks good to have all these buttons in some cardboards. How much did you pay each box ?

vxd : seems that only the Nobi and the Evo Bullets are sold with their box for one unit
xb74 : looks good to have all these buttons in some cardboards. How much did you pay each box ?
Commercial in confidence information which I can't disclose, due to my retailer status.

Back