What's new
Want To Buy

buffster

Beginner
Reaction score
I am looking for someone in Southern California who willing to sell me empty showcase cabinet with great condition with no missing parts. Thanks.

I am looking for someone in Southern California who willing to sell me empty showcase cabinet with great condition with no missing parts. Thanks.
Best bet is to wait it out for the next Captain's Auction. Condition varies from auction to auction. But they always go cheap.

Best bet is to wait it out for the next Captain's Auction. Condition varies from auction to auction. But they always go cheap.
for real. I’ve seen showcase cabinets sell for 50 bucks at captains auction, some don’t even sell at all.

I always want to go there. It's there any FEE you have to pay if you win any auction?

for real. I’ve seen showcase cabinets sell for 50 bucks at captains auction, some don’t even sell at all.
That's cheap? Whoa, I gotta go there.

I always want to go there. It's there any FEE you have to pay if you win any auction?
I think there’s an 18% fee if you win something. But at showcase prices, which are typically low, it’s not that bad.

I was on Captain warehouse yesterday and boy, I waited to reach for Showcase cabinet for over 9 hours, so I can bid. Too bad, I did not make it. One were 750 (I bid that one) and the other two were $300. I did not bid on the both $300s one because both have LCD install. I have feeling those two have been gutted on these cabinets because of LCD installed. I have extra 33' monitors. So yea, No thanks.

I decide not to use captain warehouse again. Maybe someday I can change my mind to try again.

Back