What's new
For Sale

ImportantBet

Grand Master
Reaction score
Selling off a few items to fund for the Taito group purchase in the other thread (https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...ad-round-1-egret-2-oem-stickers-decals.29411/)

Shipped prices are for US/Canada only. International is extra

Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 POP - $100 shipped OBO

Astro City/New Astro City 2L8B Alberto panel (Brand New) - $120 + shipping

-This is still brand new in box at Alberto's place
https://i.imgur.com/D3ETWrW.png

LY1153 Double Locks x2 - $20 shipped
-Pulled from Egret 2 control panel

Taito "J" control panel harness - $35 shipped
-Like new condition

Sold:
Sharp X68000 XVI unit - $1900 shipped
-Serviced with new capacitors on the motherboard, sub-boards, PSU in 2021
-8MB RAM and MIDI expansion card by Aje_fr
-Henkan Bancho Pro SCSI-CF hard drive emulator with eidis/caius HDD image V4
-Internal SRAM battery changed to 3V coin battery for acid leak prevention
-Spital JOYCONT "X68000 edition" controller
-DB15 video cable and VGA adapter
-Roland SC-55 mk.ii included with all the patch cables
https://imgur.com/a/WpyTc2P

Astro City/New Astro City Tang Set - $20 shipped
-Clean and excellent condition

Sigma Raijin - $500 USD shipped
-Serviced with new Nichicon capacitors
-Replaced original 33ohm resistors on the RGB line with new 330 ohm resistors for upscaler (OSSC/RetroTINK) compatibility, shoutouts to @digitron
-New Seimitsu LS-32, PS-14-GN Keikou pink/green buttons and LB-35 Keikou balltops
-5pin JST-NH harness has been soldered onto the PCB, replacing the original wires soldered onto the original lever's microswitch contacts
-Comes with original power cable, JAMMA harness, JP21 RGB cable+SCART adapter and manual
-RGB to Genesis/Mega Drive Model 2 RGB adapter
-An additional 57" JAMMA extension harness included

Attachments

• PXL_20240331_180716016.jpg
    PXL_20240331_180716016.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 46
  • PXL_20240423_003710232.jpg
    PXL_20240423_003710232.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 19
  • PXL_20240423_003719880.jpg
    PXL_20240423_003719880.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
We are still in talks with Taito and confirmed a few more parts that they are able to repro! I was hoping to wait until the list becomes more definite and logistics/shipping arrangements are finalized.
Thanks, look forward to an update.

That X68K is so tempting :D

Awesome Raijin. If I didn’t already have four superguns I’d take it. However, if it’s still around in a few months when I’m all settled back in the US maybe I’ll change my mind 😆

Ohhhh are the Egret 2 marquees finally getting reproed!?

Or is my wishful thinking that it may be some repro BIRDS!? 🫡 🐦

Awesome Raijin. If I didn’t already have four superguns I’d take it. However, if it’s still around in a few months when I’m all settled back in the US maybe I’ll change my mind 😆
Love ya Joey. If it's still up by then, I can put in a special bro discount for you ;)

Glad to see this moving forward and fingers crossed for a marquee solution!

@bomberjoe here are those tangs you are looking for.

Sega Astro City Alberto 2L12B control panel - $100
If this fall through let me know…

Don't want to leave anyone in the dark so here is the latest update from Taito on Mar. 22

Quoting for different part types means getting estimates from different factories so I hope you all can continue to be patient :) I will relay the message ASAP.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 63
Ohhhh are the Egret 2 marquees finally getting reproed!?

Or is my wishful thinking that it may be some repro BIRDS!? 🫡 🐦
These have always been available from taito and for cheap. Bought 3 sets a few years ago for me and a friend

Don't want to leave anyone in the dark so here is the latest update from Taito on Mar. 22

Quoting for different part types means getting estimates from different factories so I hope you all can continue to be patient :) I will relay the message ASAP.
I don’t get the secrecy though 😅 but glad someone is batching things for the community. The metal parts if not already in stock tends to cost a lot if you only want a few

I don’t get the secrecy though 😅

No one is keeping a secret about anything. I'd rather post a finalized, concrete list of parts I'm able to distribute than post speculations or false info. This is for the best. Look at hursit's E2 illumination panel repro thread. Everyone was led with a sense of false hope and in the end, everyone got bummed out about it.

Last edited:
These have always been available from taito and for cheap. Bought 3 sets a few years ago for me and a friend
I meant the illumination panel (sorry, looks like a marquee to me), which are not easy to get, nor cheap!

No pressure on getting them repro'd, but just faint hope!

Molds can be remade but its expensive
If taito still has the art files then they could very easily run a batch of repro things, money talks and the less effort for them the better.

He said probably gone! I have tiny hope, very tiny...
Only way this can happen is if new tooling is purchased which can be very expensive. I can ask if they can do this if we pitch in for tooling cost.

But with everything else going on, I would like to focus on the current group parts purchase first and ask for the illumination panel later.

Back