I built a couple of these and just tested today. They are great for my arcade bench testing. Wanted to say thanks. I actually bricked the first atmega I had in place as the wrong fuses got written and I don't have the patience to do the steps to unbrick the chip so i just put on a new one. For some reason, the extremeAVR software would not identify my usbtiny so i ended up using avrdude and it worked fine:
avrdude -cusbtiny -C"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr\etc\avrdude.conf" -vvvv -pm328 -U flash:w:snes.hex -U lfuse:w:0xE2:m -F
Thanks again for your contributions - I just need to find where I can send you two donations.