What's new

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
DS, what are the next releases/projects you are working on?

Projects that are basically done or in the works:
MVS/AES
Deco
Taito F3

So what's next?
Cave Multi
Naomi
CPS1
Atomiswave
PGM
Irem M92
Sega System 16/18/32
Namco System 1/2/2X6

Last edited:
Hopefully AjeFR's CPS1 Multi B Board will see mass distribution sometime this year. My Want List goes:

Capcom CPS1
Irem M92
Taito F3
Sega Naomi
PGM

Noami because I need my CVS2 fix. I favor CPS1 after that.
I ordered four Carts from you know who with all my needed CD to cart conventions and they work great, including CVS2 SFA3U and all the SHMUPs:)..two games pert cart..They are not cheap so a Naomi cart multi would be good..

Noami because I need my CVS2 fix. I favor CPS1 after that.
I ordered four Carts from you know who with all my needed CD to cart conventions and they work great, including CVS2 SFA3U and all the SHMUPs:)..two games pert cart..They are not cheap so a Naomi cart multi would be good..
what!? I thought you like taking the easy way with having one cart.

Yes I do and I would like a Naomi multi :) The Naomi has a lot of good games that I was not awere and I have over 2k worth of game carts..

There's a PGM-multi thread somewhere in here and DS has shown some interest in developing one. CPS1 would be super amazing though.

Last edited:
Too bad all my favorite Konami games are on different platforms....
How cool would it be to get 1 multi to rule them all :D

Simpsons, X-men, Sexy Parodius, Metamorphic Force, Sunset riders, Turtles :love:

I just hope what ever he does comes with an onscreen menu. I'm not buying anything without a menu.
A fast and efficient menu that is.

Too bad all my favorite Konami games are on different platforms....
How cool would it be to get 1 multi to rule them all :D

Simpsons, X-men, Sexy Parodius, Metamorphic Force, Sunset riders, Turtles :love:
thats called mame

Since DS is busy with the NeoMulti, I'm going to prepare the prio list for him :D

1- Naomi Multi: Because I'm sick of NetDIMM and silly power supply requirements to power just a f**king stupid Dreamcast hardware.
2- CPS1: Because best arcade platform ever
3- Cave CV1000: Because I hate overpriced shit

PGM1 would be nice for the others, but I have everything I would ever need for this platform already :P

Sega Sx/Namco/Irem would be nice but I'm not sure it's worth it due to the fewer games suported..

DECO: What's that? :P :P :P :P

Back