Looking for:

-Sokonuke Taisen Game by Sammy

-Any Namco NA1 or NA2 donor board for multi

-Blast City Marquee Cover FOUND
-Puzzle de Bowling by Nihon System FOUND

I am located in the United States.
Thank you

Last edited:
Updated another item I am looking for, a blast city marquee cover. The piece clear plastic piece that goes over the display card space

Added a new pcb I’m looking for

Cross Pang by F2 System

Sokonuke Taisen Game from Sammy is awesome. They pop up on YAJ from time to time for about $90, good luck in the hunt!​

Sokonuke Taisen Game from Sammy is awesome. They pop up on YAJ from time to time for about $90, good luck in the hunt!​

Thanks!! Ever since I’ve been searching for one I haven’t come across it there

Definitely can’t wait to try it, I think it’ll be a hit during parties

You just missed one. The problem is how they list it. Next time I see one I’ll ping you.

I agree I don’t understand the wording they use sometimes, but I don’t speak Japanese fluently or even barely! Generally, I scanned the photos and I recognized it recently.

Yeah I just found a picture of the board so I’ll use that as a reference. I’ll look at ALL the listings and just hope I can come across it since looking up the name doesn’t help (I don’t speak Japanese either, just use translation apps best to my abilities). Looking out of the Sammy logo too on a mid size board.

Thanks nem. Sadly, sometimes they use the English name, sometimes it's listed as the "Sammy Game." It's just a weird one!

Also looking for a Namco NA1 or NA2 donor pcb for the multi

Congrats on the PDB!

I have sonuke taisen game but it's not currently in the "willing to sell it" pile. Still though should we ever cross paths in MI we can play it :)

@mybff - I've been looking for a Puzzle De Bowling for some time! Congrats! Let me know if you ever part with it ;)

Congrats on the PDB!

I have sonuke taisen game but it's not currently in the "willing to sell it" pile. Still though should we ever cross paths in MI we can play it :)
I’m totally down!

If you ever come across one a copy let me know!

@fuzzbuddy
Lol I just got it so it’ll be awhile till I think about selling it off, but I will let you know if I ever do fuzz

Bump

But also if anyone sees this post, anyone know what the cheapest/most accessible game is for Namco na1/na2?

I might get a NA1 board

Still looking for that dang Sokonuke Taisen pcb

Bump

Back