What's new
Mark your items as sold

plasia

Grand Master
Reaction score
I just got a new job, it's teaching Year 12 IT which is awesome, unfortunately it's in Mildura (anyone else from Melbourne in Australia would tell you that it's a bloody long way away). So my marriage is being moved forward and I have to move pretty quickly!

I was originally going to use this board for tournaments, but there wont be any scene in Mildura ;(

So for the price of $300USD (which I think is a good price? I want to sell to this community if possible) a CPS3 New Generation "kit" with almost everything you need. It comes with a darksoft modded cart (modded by the guru himself!), a kick harness, CD Drive with cables to connect, an original NG CD and darksoft CD to load.

WP_20160919_22_01_37_Pro.jpg

WP_20160919_22_02_28_Pro.jpg

It's got the New Generation amount of simms so all you need is one 64mbit and two 128mbit simms and you're ready to play! Get them here. With the extra simms it will boot as normal without the error in the picture.

Postage at cost. Paypal.

(not pictured but included, Original SF3 New Generation CD, kick harness)
(If you wish to pickup, I am in Keilor Victoria, the astro city will be for sale soon :) )

PM Sent. Does this not have the metal enclosure?

but there wont be any scene in Mildura
Make one :D

anyway good luck with the sale. if i wasn't about to sell a bulk of my stuff to fund a new LCD cab i would defiantly snatch this up.

Back