What's new
For Sale

DRAGONKZ

Professional
Reaction score
I've got a whole bunch of PCBs laying around that were either bought as spares, or obtained and my plans to use them either changed or I can live without them, so figured I'd list them up and if anyone has any interest then I'm happy to sell :)

Prices are somewhat negotiable, so feel free to make an offer... I'd rather someone else get use from these then me have them laying around! (Most of the prices listed is just me covering my "cost" price to obtain said item)

This list will be updated as I've tested more and gone through the stash.

1. Knights of the round B+C board - All original (I used the A board for my CPS1 multi kit) - $150 AUD

2. Primal Rage PCB + filter PCB + JNX Rage adapter + JNX audio cable - $350 AUD

3. Invasion the abductors PCB + GUN I/O PCB - $600 AUD (Same board as Mortal Kombat 4, but has additional RAM... hard to find these days)

4. Chihiro Type 3 with Outrun 2 SE SSD setup, had a full going over by Jomac - $800 AUD (That was the repair bill to get it fixed so just trying to cover my costs, but feel free to negotiate)

5. Chihiro Type 3 with Outrun 2 SE SSD setup - $400 AUD (Working pull from my Initial D v3 cabinet)

6. Carnevil PCB - TBA

7. Carnevil PCB + Gun I/O - TBA

8. TBA........

Happy to provide pics/videos for any items you're interested in.

Items are located in Sydney Australia, and pickup would be fine.

Postage can also be arranged, but some of these setups are fragile/large so shipping comes with buyer beware type warnings

Thanks!

Back