What's new
But i cant configure it on mame sorry :(
The point is check the spinner's pcb to test them. I will test all of them one by one before shipping :)

But i still want to play that game on mame :D
i need your help about Mame.

Hey Hursit,

Two observations. Do you have multi mouse enabled in the MAME settings file? If you look in your MAME folder for the mame.ini file and open a text editor and search for multimouse it should have a 1 next to it rather than the default 0. Without that Mame will only allow your primary mouse. Once you have set it to 1 then go into the Mame controls menu like you did in the video above and set the Dial Analog to the spinner, and the Dial Analog Inc & Dial Analog Dec to the direction you want by spinning the spinner when you select it.

2nd observation is the mouse in Windows appeared to be moving at a 45 degree angle. It should be just left and right when you spin it.

Hey Hursit,

Two observations. Do you have multi mouse enabled in the MAME settings file? If you look in your MAME folder for the mame.ini file and open a text editor and search for multimouse it should have a 1 next to it rather than the default 0. Without that Mame will only allow your primary mouse. Once you have set it to 1 then go into the Mame controls menu like you did in the video above and set the Dial Analog to the spinner, and the Dial Analog Inc & Dial Analog Dec to the direction you want by spinning the spinner when you select it.

2nd observation is the mouse in Windows appeared to be moving at a 45 degree angle. It should be just left and right when you spin it.
sorry but this is not working still
spinner working on Arkanoid core with mister. But there is no chance to work with cps1

Mine arrived. They are gorgeous. Confirmed that they fit capcom cute but mounting holes for the panels dont. Any workaround for this?

Mine arrived. They are gorgeous. Confirmed that they fit capcom cute but mounting holes for the panels dont. Any workaround for this?
Cool cool. I've got one on it's way. Glad to hear it clears an original mini cute. I'll find out shortly regarding the repro mini cute.

I don't think , it will fit inside kini cute control panel.
When you try to close control panel of mini, you have to slide it. But there is no enough space for spinner to slide
@hursit

Any word on spare parts that have been asked about?
İt is not clear yet for the extra gears for now.
I will inform about it

FedEx have been silly buggers and lost mine. The tracking says they were delivered and signed for by me, yet no package so far.

FedEx have been silly buggers and lost mine. The tracking says they were delivered and signed for by me, yet no package so far.
check your post box or apartment security please

Just received my spinners today and all I can say is WOW!!! Absolutely incredible!!! I can't thank Hursit and everyone else involved in this project enough. I know this was a monumental undertaking and I truly appreciate what you do. Thanks again!!!!!

Got it today. Thanks, Hursit!

With the existing screw holes it does not fit in the repro mini cute 1 player panel. If new holes were drilled the spinner's plate , I think it'd fit (see pictures). Holding the spinner knob, it clears the control panel hinge.

I'd be interested to know if the spinner plate could be overlaid on the repro mini cute 1 player panel in 3D modeling to get exact locations for drilling?

Attachments

• 20220825_185548.jpg
    20220825_185548.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 20220825_185604.jpg
    20220825_185604.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 84
I got mine today as well, thanks for all the effort put in to it!

My package was opened by customs and had some questionable re-packaging… does anyone have a picture of what should be included in each set so I can confirm it’s all there?

Thanks

I got mine today as well, thanks for all the effort put in to it!

My package was opened by customs and had some questionable re-packaging… does anyone have a picture of what should be included in each set so I can confirm it’s all there?

Thanks
pm to me please

Got mine today!

Hursit, two questions.

Can you release the mounting hole specifications, so that I can get a custom panel made for my spinners, in the format I need?

If for some reason, you cannot get extra parts through the ordering company, will you release the mill specs/etc for the shafts and gears, so that parts could be made later by someone else?

The spinners were well packed, and look fantastic, just as all your products have, before!

I don't think , it will fit inside kini cute control panel.
When you try to close control panel of mini, you have to slide it. But there is no enough space for spinner to slide

İt is not clear yet for the extra gears for now.
I will inform about it
I think you might be right. Its a few milimeters too long.

Got mine today absolutely superb quality. I love how heavy they feel.

You have done the whole community proud with these, many many thanks for the countless hour's you've put in to get these produced.

Cheers Justin

check your post box or apartment security please
Finally got mine today. They were delivered to the wrong address. Worse still, FedEx just left the parcel over a fence and claimed I’d signed for them. Not very happy with FedEx but glad it’s all worked out. Judging by the weight of the parcel alone they feel very substantial!

I asked you to change the shipping address to the new address because I moved, and you even reconfirmed the shipping address just before you sent the item, but you sent it to the old address?

Back