What's new
Yea I’d love a pair for my vs city :)

Also what’s the story with the comm boards? Are those being sold/is there a thread for them?

Yep, just found that thread and was about to update my post for anyone else who was looking for it. Thanks!

Yes. The panels have been specifically for Mikado. If someone wants to make and sell different ones I don't see any problem, but not these ones.

This design is off-limits, unfortunately. Mikado wants to protect their brand which I do understand. But it doesn't mean we can't make a similar cool custom design.

Who would be interested in AP-branded candy panels? Also, any panel makers interested on working with us for a panel project?

Last edited:
The Mikado game centre logo would the one of the reasons I'd want the panel :)
Yeah no point for me without the Mikado center on them. I would have got 4.
This design is off-limits, unfortunately. Mikado wants to protect their brand which I fo understand. But it doesn't mean we can't make s similar cool custom design.

Who would be interested in AP-branded candy panels? Also, any panel makers interested on working with us for a panel project?
I like the sound of that. Ap or even Darksoft branded panels 😍
Pinging @alberto1225

You can use AP or Darksoft icons if you want, I just ask for the final OK once the design is complete. The panels that Mikado posted are (C) and made for this specific event, so we need to do a new one, but we got a lot of talent here, so I think it wont take long until something of great quality is available.

What cabs will they fit on?
sega 1l6b layout- astro, blast, netcity, nnc
This design is off-limits, unfortunately. Mikado wants to protect their brand which I do understand. But it doesn't mean we can't make a similar cool custom design.

I can arrange this for you.

Last edited:
He already told us he wants those panels to be exclusive to this event. Designing another panel isn't a big deal.

Back