What's new
For Sale
Try pressing around on the chips to see if that graphics issue changes. I had to reflow a couple chips on the multi to get rid of my Sprite issues.

@lydz007 我的 SSV Multi 刚到货,但没有配备 RAM 芯片。因此,Change Air Blade 是唯一可以正常运行的游戏。Ultra X Weapons 无法启动,两个 Vesara 游戏有图形损坏。

我将订购一对 RAM 芯片并交叉手指 - 希望 Vasara 游戏中的图形损坏不是来自其他原因。

FD534F65-E575-45FA-BA9B-2065966B58A8.jpeg9CC1B848-0C4C-47F6-A77A-C77D2DBCB9A2.jpegABAFF17D-9431-48B9-9AC0-288D18C19F34.jpeg

芯片是焊接的

Chips are soldered
Yes, but the soldering has either become loose from transit, or it was not done well .
My board had Sprite issues till I reflowed a couple chips.

Last edited:
There were several bad-looking joints so I ended up reworking the entire board. It’s working fine now, and I’ve ordered in the SRAM chips for Ultra X Weapons.

Any prospective buyers, be aware that this board may have to be reworked after it arrives.

B6AC354A-BD20-4620-870A-75CDFC052FE8.jpeg5BDB071A-C4D5-4FFC-A9E0-166A988AEBEC.jpeg84247C7E-7E0E-41A8-B3AF-4D5E8534E148.jpeg046B827F-1930-444E-9BBC-8EACFBF5E9B0.jpeg

Nice it is working. I must have got lucky with mine, however all my SSV motherboards are flaky… I really enjoyed the Vasara games out of the lot.

So this product is shoddy in soldering, also can be missing chips that are required for one of the games and also doesn't have all the games on the system... for $200?

Who can make a proper multi instead?

There are actually 2 mobo revisions. the early rev was only used on Survival Arts, Dyna Gear, and the Super Real Mahjong Games IIRC, however both should work for all games. I've heard reports that Vasra/Vasra2 doesn't work properly on the older revs but in my own testing I've found that to not be the case.
the only way to tell them apart is the model number silk screen: STA-0001 is the early rev and vs STA-0001B is the later rev.
Looks like the Super Real Mahjong from my link, might actually be the STA-0001B, so the second revision. Maybe its as swapped or maybe they just shipped with whatever motherboard they had on hand?

The key is the motherboard for a multi, not the ROM board as conversions are not easy due to all the GAL/PAL/differences.

My point was that SRMP7 is a later made game so it has the second revision of the motherboard, the "B" version.

Anyway, @lydz007 how about a real multi, with better workmanship on the board? I'm sure you could charge more than $200 for it if it's made better.

I've got a Super Real Mahjong PIV floating about in the aether somewhere that I grabbed on the off-chance it might be good multi fodder. I don't have it in my hands yet but from the photos it looks like it's marked STA-0001 so that would be the earlier board I guess?

I've got a Super Real Mahjong PIV floating about in the aether somewhere that I grabbed on the off-chance it might be good multi fodder. I don't have it in my hands yet but from the photos it looks like it's marked STA-0001 so that would be the earlier board I guess?
Based on the info in this thread, yes, but it may not make a difference if someone makes a legit multi!

I received the SSV 4-in-1 today and unfortunately I'm having similar graphics corruption issues to @ShootTheCore

Only Vasara 2 will boot. Vasara 1 and Change Air Blade freeze before reaching the demo screen. I did receive the two extra ram chips though!

The motherboard I'm using is the STA-001B. I know this isn't at fault as it's in pristine condition and I tested it was working before.

Attachments

• IMG_20220805_163307.jpg
    IMG_20220805_163307.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20220805_163443.jpg
    IMG_20220805_163443.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 56
I received the SSV 4-in-1 today and unfortunately I'm having similar graphics corruption issues to @ShootTheCore

Only Vasara 2 will boot. Vasara 1 and Change Air Blade freeze before reaching the demo screen. I did receive the two extra ram chips though!

The motherboard I'm using is the STA-001B. I know this isn't at fault as it's in pristine condition and I tested it was working before.

Ugh, sorry to see that @jj1929 . Time to resolder those SMD flash chips! ||

Yeah, the soldering work on those flash chips is pretty bad. I don’t know if @lydz007 is using a machine to work on these, or if he’s doing it by hand. But in either case, people who are buying this multi, be warned that you might get some poor quality soldering that is causing these glitches.

Try pressing around on the chips to see if that graphics issue changes. I had to reflow a couple chips on the multi to get rid of my Sprite issues.
I think you should just follow the recommendations of pretty much all the pros who have messed with this, including @opt2not. You will probably have to re-flow those chips for your game to work right.

I think you should just follow the recommendations of pretty much all the pros who have messed with this, including @opt2not. You will probably have to re-flow those chips for your game to work right.
Yeah, agreed! I noticed that the graphics issue changed on Vasara 2 when pressing down on the chips as @opt2not mentioned.

I picked one up came with 2 sram,stupid question but which ones are the sram,I assume it’s the two together near the bottom of the board,anyone drop me a pic,most appreciated 👍

Back