What's new
WTF- Who's the asshole?? This is being purchased to be dumped for the community people, I'll contribute to purchase this. How many of you guys are willing to put in $$ to get this?? Reply that you are willing to donate for this and let Mitsu do a group PM to determine a total, dont want it to be public how much is our limit.

This is the danger of promoting rare YJ auctions in public forums.

I propose we bid to win and then we sort it out later with donations until the limit is reached and we can release. I will donate some $$ against this.

arg. use PMs for stuff your interested in on YHJ. there are a few YHJ flippers who joined the forum in the last months/s. . It's not just a few people here anymore.

be careful. After the YHJ flippers show up, Next to show up are the people that bid on items they don't want just to watch you pay more.

too many opportunist slime balls in the arcade market to be talking about buying things it in public.

arg. use PMs for stuff your interested in on YHJ.
To be fair I didn't realize this hadn't been dumped when I made this thread.

As for PMing instead of posting... who was I supposed to PM? It was an interesting thing that I didn't want personally nor did I know of anyone else who might be interested so...?

Ok, I think we can come with the funds needed. Like RTW says, Mitsu go in to win the cart and we will sort it out.

I'm in for funding...

I can donate a small amount for the cause...

Go Mitsu!

Let me know if you want me to bid on it. I'm willing to do at no fee since it's for the community, and I can ship directly to whoever it needs to go to.

use PMs for stuff your interested in on YHJ. there are a few YHJ flippers who joined the forum in the last months/s. . It's not just a few people here anymore.

be careful. After the YHJ flippers show up, Next to show up are the people that bid on items they don't want just to watch you pay more.
Good points buddy, we will have to keep this in mind for other opportunities that may come up in the future.
And we are very thankful that you pointed it out, if handnt it would have gone unnoticed and probably lost all together.
Just like you did on those Vewlix Half Life cp. By all mean keeps posting interesting stuff you notice.

Maybe we can work out/agree that on super rare items, like this one, that no one personally wants but could be an asset to the community that it gets reported to the admins first and we let them decide who/how to reach out for donations on such things. Maybe they get it first and then ask for donation to cover costs of getting it and dumping it for release?

arg. use PMs for stuff your interested in on YHJ.

As for PMing instead of posting... who was I supposed to PM? It was an interesting thing that I didn't want personally nor did I know of anyone else who might be interested so...?
your cool Twisted. not poo pooing your OP. I wish people could post YHJ listing they where excited about and get first dibs.

my issue is with the individual that sees your excitement as a financial opportunity or someone that's going to be shill bidding up the price just to troll your wallet:

this guy-

Someone else caught wind and began bidding today
WTF- Who's the asshole??
its the guy lurking the forums and looking for things people are excited about on YHJ, So they can void the market and control the price.

Wasn't me.. Proxy bidder won it. Hope it was one of our guys.. ;(

what was final price. didnt click the link when i had the chance so cant find the page

Back