What's new
ALL HAVE BEEN SOLD. CONTACT MIISALO FOR ANY REMAINING STOCK.

Ok guys. I have 15 of these ready to go. The price is $35 plus shipping. In the US this will come out to $42 total with priority shipping in the US. I will ship to Canada but I will need to ship priority so the cost for shipping would be $25. Sorry that's the cheapest trackable option. All other countries contact Miisalo yourself. Keep in mind the kits I am sending with the selector has wiring all hand-crimped by myself. If you order from Miisalo you will receive different contents in your kit.

For full disclosure and to show I am mostly helping as a service instead of to line my pockets, here is the breakdown of the price:

$28 is forwarded to Miisalo
$7 goes to me (wiring, packing, time, etc.)
Shipping is flat rate but is to within $1 of actual cost guaranteed.

Also, if anyone is worried about installing themselves I can do it for $25 plus return shipping. I would just need your ST-V pcb, multicart, and ribbon cable if you previously bought a remote kit.

Invoice for the selector will come from my alternate Paypal account I use for joint ventures.

Invoice for installation services would come from my normal account.

PEOPLE ON THE LIST ON THE FRONT PAGE SHOULD SEND ME A PM ASAP!!!

1. swisstoni (message sent)-----Forfeit
2. Detroit44(message sent)-----Forfeit
3. MissionFailed(message sent)-----PAID
4. Jugu(message sent)-----PAID
5. Dex74(message sent)-----Forfeit
6. Mitsurugi-w (message sent)
7. aoiddr (message sent)-----PAID
8. Kuze (message sent)-----PAID
9. rewrite (message sent)-----PAID
10. onehundredyen (message sent)-----Forfeit

FIRST PEOPLE NOT ON THE LIST TO PM ME WITH THEIR PAYPAL ADDRESS ARE IN ALSO. GO!!

1. KalessinDB-----PAID
2. Brentradio-----PAID
3. Elektromaniak-----PAID
4. Synbiosfan-----PAID

5. Dakken-----PAID
6. Owlnonymous-----PAID x2
7. chrisapple-----PAID
8. stormS-----PAID
9. arcadeaction-----PAID
10. Derick2k-----PAID
11. Wataru330-----Pending

Sent you a PM, but I was already in Miisalo's list.

Awesome! Hadn't received your message so I just shot you a PM Mitsu. :thumbup:

Guys please tell me whether or not you already have a ribbon cable when you order. I only want to crimp those if you don't already have one. Thanks.

And you Sirs, rock! Thanks to both of you (and Darksoft) for helping people to get theirs!

Received my kit today, thank you Mitsurugi-w and Miisalo for making this happen!

And I'm going to apologize for going on a rant in this thread, but I've been experiencing this in a lot of shipments lately. Please, people that ship things, wrapping something in bubble wrap and throwing it in a box is not enough! That's better than nothing, but not enough to protect something during shipping. To test if something is properly packaged for shipping, shake the box and if the contents move, then it is not pacakaged properly! Simple as that. Again, not picking on anyone, but I've been receiving stuff for the last few years packaged poorly. I've received CPS2 multikit with bent pins and now this kit with a few bent pins. These don't look too gnarly, I should be able to straighten them out carefully. Again, not picking on Mitsu, I really do appreciate the work and contributions you and others do for the arcade community.

Attachments

• IMG_3460.JPG
    IMG_3460.JPG
    778.8 KB · Views: 184
Mine arrived in great condition. Well wrapped in bubble wrap about three times and packing peanuts in the priority mail small flat rate box.

Did your box arrive crushed or something?

Last edited:
I pack things pretty well. I did have to bend a few pins back because the package I received from overseas was mangled. It honestly may have been like that when I sent it and I just didn't notice them when I tested it. The box shouldn't have been rattling, I used bubble wrap and packing peanuts to fill the dead space. I ship a ton of things and can't remember the last time something got damaged.

Sorry it happened to you though.

Some of the displays had bent pins when I received them. I did bent them back but they would bend again easier after that. My package to mitsurugi had over 2kg of stuff in it, box first lined with big bubble wrap then selector in several layers all wrapped and then box filled so it did not have empty space. But even that can only take limited amount of abuse. My bet is that mitsurugi is right, pins were rebent between Finland and US and he just didnt notice that one of the 18 selectors had bent pins.

If there is any problem with that screen, I'll order new directly to you.

Last edited:
Thank you guys.The box was not damaged in any way.

I want to apologize if I came off a bit harsh. But I'm dealing with an issue with a seller on eBay that threw a Mac Mini in a box with no padding and that arrived beat to hell. And the seller is being a real jerk about it. Experiencing that, and then receiving this kit with a few bent pins, I kind of lost my cool. Again, sorry guys.

Moving on... thank you again guys for creating this kit Miisalo and Mitsurugi for fulfilling the orders of us USA folks.

Yeah someone once sent me a desktop SATA HDD in a small flat rate box with nothing else in it. Just the hard drive. Of course it didn't work.

Got mine in today, looks great! No bent pins except Aux/P10 but it looks like they are supposed to be bent anyways.

Mitsu did a great job with the packaging as always. Thanks again to both Miisalo for creating these and Mitsu for distributing to us US folks.

Looking forward to doing the autoreset firmware update this weekend and installing this! Will post back here once I've finished the install.

Got mine in today, looks great! No bent pins except Aux/P10 but it looks like they are supposed to be bent anyways.
yes, i have bent them to the side so the connector fits there. I forgot to order colored angled pin headers so i just made them myself

Back