What's new
Hi, if these are still available, I would like to purchase one Audio+Kick board for motherboard layout A. Thanks.

Hi, if these are still available, I would like to purchase one Audio+Kick board for motherboard layout A. Thanks.
Yes, they are still available. I'm behind on orders at the moment due to lack of parts. I now have everything I need except for wire which was delayed in shipping, but should arrive middle of next week. I will add you to my list and will reach out when your board is ready to ship.

3 new boards coming next week! For updates follow this thread: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/new-stereo-add-on-boards-everten.16347/

I've coordinated with 3 awesome arcade Twitch streamers who will each announce a new stereo PCB add-on board next week. Please watch their streams for announcements and first dibs on purchasing the new boards.

Monday February 1st at 9:00PM EST - @EVAWINGZERO streams as PastBlaster on Twitch
Tuesday February 2nd at 9:00PM EST - @Psyko-M1 streams as DJPsykoM1 on Twitch
Thursday February 4th at 9:00PM EST - @opt2not streams as Gillaxian on Twitch

PS - I will likely be move to a platform to handle online sales. Taking orders, payments, etc. via PM is horribly inefficient and disorganized.

Last edited:
Back