What's new
For Sale
Well that sucks. Im just seeing this.

Im not a fan of this format. When I sent a PM awhile back, I was willing to preorder the boards I wanted.

I didn't know I'd be rushing with a less than 24 hour notice. I worked especially hard yesterday on an emergency call for someone. I didn't have a moment to read the forums and even get notified.

Is there a reason you aren't able to take preorders? I would assume this would enable everyone that wants one to get one, and allow you to be able to buy enough parts for it.
I do agree with most of your points. I also contacted him through tindie a while back regarding preordering and was told no which is fine. I added restock notifications on tindie though so I received emails when they went up. I don't think there's really a solid way to do this without someone being left out.

Well that sucks. Im just seeing this.

Im not a fan of this format. When I sent a PM awhile back, I was willing to preorder the boards I wanted.

I didn't know I'd be rushing with a less than 24 hour notice. I worked especially hard yesterday on an emergency call for someone. I didn't have a moment to read the forums and even get notified.

Is there a reason you aren't able to take preorders? I would assume this would enable everyone that wants one to get one, and allow you to be able to buy enough parts for it.

Sorry to hear, can't make everyone happy. I don't think I'm operating differently than any regular online store. Tindie does not have a pre-order function. I'd prefer not to take money from people without having something ready to ship. There are stock notifications, thread notifications and twitter notifications to get alerted. Although, I agree I can provide more lead time in the future, maybe giving any sort of notice about adding stock is a bad idea.

When people signup for stock notifications on Tindie I use that number to gauge how many boards to build with some extra. In a perfect world, this is essentially an anonymous pre-order list. Part orders have had crazy lead times recently, so after 6 months of waiting for parts the interest might double, triple, or quadruple. This wasn't an issue before.

Some orders were just cancelled and stock was added back.
I didn't order this time around, but I remember having problems completing the checkout with PayPal. Every time it failed, Tindie would temporarily reduce the stock levels by whatever amount I had ordered but it would eventually restore later, either by some automatic session expiry or @everten manually cancelling the orders.

I didn't order this time around, but I remember having problems completing the checkout with PayPal. Every time it failed, Tindie would temporarily reduce the stock levels by whatever amount I had ordered but it would eventually restore later, either by some automatic session expiry or @everten manually cancelling the orders.
Good to know. I never see failed checkouts, just stock levels and completed orders. International orders reduce stock immediately, but take several hours to show in my orders list due to some Tindie fraud protections.

The recent cancellations were manual at the request of the buyer, everything else happens automatically.

Lots of orders shipped this morning. If you didn't get a tracking number yet it's likely because you ordered an F3 kit + Lions riser. You should have received an email or message on Tindie about this and they should ship on Monday.

I would like to ask you if you could give me the option to order the SPI Stereo board with both wire harness connectors. I have SPI mobos with both types of connectors.
Additionally I would like to order the F3 and ST-V Stereo boards as well, left a notification mail on Tindie but want them all three shipped together when they get available. Please tell me how to proceed. Thank you.

I would like to ask you if you could give me the option to order the SPI Stereo board with both wire harness connectors. I have SPI mobos with both types of connectors.
Additionally I would like to order the F3 and ST-V Stereo boards as well, left a notification mail on Tindie but want them all three shipped together when they get available. Please tell me how to proceed. Thank you.
I get this request often enough that it’s probably worth adding an option on Tindie for an extra harness. Let me see how best to do this.

This is all set. You can add an extra harness during checkout.

In my case, Tindie didn't send a notification for F3 restock. Yes, I checked my junk inbox. Multiple times. There is a confirmation of signing up for notifications, but no actual notification. I was checking the store manually for a while, but still never showed up in stock. I gave up on checking manually and just decided to wait for the notification which never came. Bummer.

I have nothing against this first come first serve format. If the site doesn't allow pre-orders then it doesn't allow it. Everyone has their own life and is busy; if you really want something you'll find a way; I ordered a RHEA by refreshing manually at 3 am the night before a final back in 2017 for example. That being said, I just wish the notification from Tindie had actually been sent; otherwise what is the point of even signing up for one? I'm quite positive I had checked manually during the announced window, but that's easy for me to screw up/miss as I'm a day ahead, sleeping when America is awake, etc. I may have missed it by a few hours or something, but I know for sure I went on the site and looked, couldn't order, and decided to wait for an email. Perhaps it sold out in minutes and I checked after it was already closed? Either way, Tindie sending an email would have been helpful as I would have maybe had a chance to order.

Would it be possible to send a complaint to Tindie that the site is not sending notifications to your interested potential customers? Your stuff sells out fast, so I know it's not that big of an issue right now. However, if you had items sitting on the shelf in the future then that feature not working is definitely a big deal.

I can confirm that I’m subscribed to all the Tindie notifications but never received any emails when stock was replenished.
Interesting, I got the notification for all the ones I subbed to. Maybe it got put it spam mail. Or it could be Tindie's email system isn't that great.

Screenshot_20230204-230759.png

Screenshot_20230204-230751.png

Screenshot_20230204-230731.png

Hi! :)

The Stereo Board G-NET / ZN-1 / ZN-2 [Taito / Capcom] was available, I was waiting for the MVS MV1FZ Stereo Board [Neo Geo] to be available too to make a group order to limit shipping costs :S .

The MVS MV1FZ Stereo Board [Neo Geo] was still out of stock ;(, and the G-NET / ZN-1 / ZN-2 Stereo Board [Taito / Capcom] is back out of stock. X/ I wasted my time, it was better to buy direct with you everten ;(

I didn't know about this thread but I had signed up for restock notifications for the F3 board on Tindie and did get one and subsequently ordered it.

Anyone who wasn't able to order what they were looking for should just take a minute and get past the fomo. Everten is a good member here and actively replying in this very thread that more stock will be coming.

You will have to checkout with all items at once, but maybe I'm not understanding what you're asking.
I would like to check out with all items together, but since the other 2 are not available at the moment, I cannot add them to the cart.

I reached out Tindie for answers on failed email notifications. Sorry to those who didn't get notifications. As I've said before, Tindie is not the only way to get information. I update this thread and my twitter and the same time.

@notsonic Thank you. Yes, I'm planning on making more as soon as possible.

@Moonwalker I would love to say I can hold items and ship all at once, but I'm not setup for that. Please be patient, doing my best to have everything stocked so this isn't an issue.

I reached out Tindie for answers on failed email notifications. Sorry to those who didn't get notifications. As I've said before, Tindie is not the only way to get information. I update this thread and my twitter and the same time.

@notsonic Thank you. Yes, I'm planning on making more as soon as possible.

@Moonwalker I would love to say I can hold items and ship all at once, but I'm not setup for that. Please be patient, doing my best to have everything stocked so this isn't an issue.

@everten Thank you very much. Will you update the status here? I can also pay in advance, no problem.

Back