What's new
For Sale
man...just installed the ST-V, F3 and G-Net audio board I recieved, I wish port and import tax weren't such a b*tch to France, but other than that, like the 1st ZN2 audio board I got from you last year...I wish I got those at the same time as my jamma boards, they sound so good and clear it's ridiculous tbf.

thank you so much for your work, I will honestly buy any other audio addon board you make I own a jamma pcb for👍 (just wish you had a distributor in the EU😰)

Last edited:
man...just installed the ST-V, F3 and G-Net audio board I recieved, I wish port and import tax weren't such a b*tch to France, but other than that, like the 1st ZN2 audio board I got from you last year...I wish I got those at the same time as my jamma board, they sound so good and clear it's ridiculous tbf.

thank you so much for your work, I will honestly buy any other audio addon board you make I own a jamma pcb for👍 (just wish you had a distributor in the EU😰)
Appreciate it! Glad you're enjoying the boards.

Sorry about import taxes. I realize many sellers send items declared as a 'gift' to avoid these fees for the buyer, but I cannot do this with the number of packages I am sending. Hope you understand.

of course, it's normal :) tindie makes the whole process a lot more manageable for everyone too !

if you have a modkit in the works for the neo-mvh0 (metal cart holder), I'd love to test it, or a finalised version if you ever plan on making one.

Recently installed these add-on boards onto my F3, G-Net, Seibu SPI (Raiden Fighters) and Namco System 1 (Splatterhouse) PCBs (I already had ST-V and that’s served me well).

I gotta say the package, installation procedure and instructions are very well thought out. All boards work just fine and look really nice mounted.

Having Stereo output is an awesome upgrade for all these systems. I can’t recommend these @everten boards enough. I see there’s still stock left in his store on Tindie. Don’t miss out on them as I believe a restock is a long time into the future.

If you’re in Australia. I have these on my store also: https://www.candycabclub.com/category/everten-stereo-kick-harness-boards

A+ appreciation for making these mate.

I re-capped my MV1FZ today, now all I need is the Everten stereo board. :) Any updates on when these will come out?
I should have had a few built by now, but life gets in the way sometimes. I've had very little spare time to work on projects or play games the last few weeks/months. ||

The people with test boards should have had a good amount of time to give the MVS stereo board a proper beating by now. Any issues guys? @opt2not @RandomRetro @twistedsymphony

I appreciate everyone's patience. No ETA at the moment.

The MVS1FZ stereo mod is fantastic. I haven’t encountered any issues with the latest revision.
B4C68D98-7358-409D-ABD4-F63B3515CA1B.jpeg

This adds stereo RCA jacks to the board, and intercepts the audio before it goes mixed together for mono JAMMA. So you’re not getting dual mono, this is actual stereo separation of the L and R channels.

There is also a switch to change from RCA stereo out, to leaving the audio passthrough to the JAMMA edge.

0ABEB4C9-79F2-48AB-BFAE-58C56EAF3069.jpeg

It takes a little bit of soldering work, specifically with the bottom pcb that connects to the audio circuit. But it’s no big deal for anyone who’s done any basic soldering.

Overall the quality of the output is fantastic! Highly recommend this mod if you’re setup is stereo enabled.
I would venture to state that this is @everten’s best work!

nice!! any chanc this would fit the neo-mvh0 model withe the long board and metal guide? (or do you plan on making one for that model?)
thanks!

nice!! any chanc this would fit the neo-mvh0 model withe the long board and metal guide? (or do you plan on making one for that model?)
thanks!
The current board would not be compatible as it's specific to the MV1FZ layout and components. Nothing in the works for MVH models.

I should have had a few built by now, but life gets in the way sometimes. I've had very little spare time to work on projects or play games the last few weeks/months. ||

The people with test boards should have had a good amount of time to give the MVS stereo board a proper beating by now. Any issues guys? @opt2not @RandomRetro @twistedsymphony

I appreciate everyone's patience. No ETA at the moment.
MVS Stereo board has been flawless. Just need to swap my blast city speakers to get the full enjoyment. Definitely recommend it to Neo Geo fans.

Any idea when more ST-V type B boards will be available? I'd love to grab one!
Probably 3-6 months as well. I’m almost out of CPS2 connectors and they’re out of stock everywhere with 6 month lead time. It’s not reassuring that RS Components lists it as a discontinued product either. Although Digikey still shows it as active.

Back