What's new

zero238

Grand Master
Reaction score
I'll just be satisfied with getting the missing artwork. It looks pretty naked without the side art and marquee.
Thanks Vinsanity. I hope one day to find the pneumatic control pods. Don’t think I’ll ever find the cabinet but would be happy to build one from scratch if necessary.
Thanks so much! And, the art is in progress.
excellent news. Maybe one day my cabinet will reach greatness like yours when i find the board and missing pieces.

APDWaldo6

Student
Reaction score
Got a chance to check my board, figured I didn’t have original roms either but it was worth a look. Got to get those roms burnt so I have them hopefully for a future day when I can use them. ED4E8145-25BB-4437-B284-1CE9148E9E15.jpeg

Vinsanity

Student
Reaction score
Cool—looking forward to the results once the ROMs are ready!

warmeister

New User
Reaction score
So, I've finally finished writing up my SF1 Pneumatic Cabinet restore. Here's the link if you're interested:

STREET FIGHTER ONE - Resurrecting the SF1 Deluxe Pneumatic Arcade Cabinet

In the end, the problem was not all that complex, but I thought it was interesting. This is not a quick read. And this is not really a tutorial (although it has enough information to be one). But more of a reflection on the history and development of Street Fighter, and also on my personal experience with the franchise.

A big part of preservation is sharing information. My hope is that the information I shared can be a resource to help appreciate SF1 a bit more, and maybe resurrect a few more of these pneumatic beasts.

Thank you all, and let me know what you think! Now, let's see those resurrected cabs!
Dude! Vinsanity! We gotta talk, man! Can you DM me your phone number, please?