What's new
I checked your website some hours ago.... everything is out of stock
ST-V housing have been out of stock for a while, if all goes well I will have some back in stock within a week.

the Recent GD-EMU and Rhea pre-orders opening means most of my stock of those is cleaned out so I've got to build that back up too.

Glad I checked this tonight. I have a feeling these will go fast. I got one ordered, thanks Darksoft!

I have heard that everybody ordering a ST-V Multi will get a VIP vocheur to pre-reserve the Neo-Geo Multi before the rest of the mortals can..

35514550.jpg

im so glad I jumped on that yesterday

Can't wait for some die hard and Terra diver

mmm should I sell my Terra Diver, Shienryu, Golden Axe, Virtua FIghter and so on....?

mmm.. nah i guess not :)

mmm should I sell my Terra Diver, Shienryu, Golden Axe, Virtua FIghter and so on....?

mmm.. nah i guess not :)
im actually trying to sell my copy of final fight revenge right now lol

Expensive month for me, CPS2 Multi and now this ouch :(

I hope the Neo-Geo multi isn't released soon!

Thanks DS :)

Ordered and paid.

Also had to put our state in the extra info section.

Cheers

I have heard that everybody ordering a ST-V Multi will get a VIP vocheur to pre-reserve the Neo-Geo Multi before the rest of the mortals can..

35514550.jpg
Ummm...for those of us who actually got one awhile ago...rather than pray desperately for DS's good graces ....we get in line before this batch....Just sayin 8)

Ummm...for those of us who actually got one awhile ago...rather than pray desperately for DS's good graces ....we get in line before this batch....Just sayin 8)
+1 for this. We've been waiting longer!!! :D

Back