What's new
I finally ordered mine !!! i already have the cps2 multigame in my cab and I hope it arrives, thanks Darksoft !!!

Ordered finally! After struggling with PayPal for a while which the site automatically forwarding me to the Turkish paypal site (which paypal is legally stopped operation here) I managed to place the order.

Hopefully I've selected the correct shipping method and the multi arrives in one piece :)

I've been in a process of upgrading my Neo cab with a 6-in-1 jamma switcher and one of the slots were reserved for an ST-V mobo which the multi will eventually end up ;)

Thanks again @Darksoft

Wow they really don't last long, super excited for mine.
Excited for more Taito F3 news too :).

any word on the LCD selectors for the st-v multi? I'll buy one right now *lol*

8 units left. C'mon guys, grab yours before they go, you don't be seeing these for some time once they are sold.

To everyone who ordered a cart, I just handled the cartridges to ksiegarnia, they ordered some custom size boxes and will start shipping next week. Don't panic, carts will be shipped next week.
THANKS DARKSOFT!!!!!

I want to rock n roll all night, and party every day

Last edited:
To everyone who ordered a cart, I just handled the cartridges to ksiegarnia, they ordered some custom size boxes and will start shipping next week. Don't panic, carts will be shipped next week.
No need for custom fancy boxes for an already awesome product ;) I would accept mine shipped in a pizza box, even a used pizza box :D

thanks @Darksoft

Hello, Darksoft, I had sent messages because my purchase had no movements since 5/12/17 and they did not answer me, thanks for clarifying me !!!

Back