What's new
For Sale

downtownclown

Beginner
Reaction score
SOLD!
Greetings! I have a super neo 29 arcade cab for parts I'm selling for 300 obo. You get a good working 29 inch monitor, power supply, wiring harness, all the metal doors, marquee and the cab BUT the cab does NOT come with controllers/panel, speaker/marquee holder or a game board..the game in the pix is only to show you the monitor, wiring and power supply are working...no game. Item is in banning CA but I might be able to drop off nearby
Tanx for looking!!

Attachments

• IMG_1998.JPG
    IMG_1998.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2002.JPG
    IMG_2002.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
who would do such a thing??? A cab I been looking for but to get it ship and getting the parts would really kill any type of deal .
Glws, if only I was local.

man...id send you 140+ shipping for just the front pcb access door and the marquee. I've been looking for both forever.

bump! Price drop! MMAO on what's left!!
Front door and marquee already sold

Any chance you could get the tube number for me?

I'm open to parting out all that you see however I'm not going to rip apart this good working monitor, all I can tell you is it's the original 29 inch Japanese monitor for the super neo 29 candy cab and if you want the entire monitor let me know and send me a offer, thanks

I'm open to parting out all that you see however I'm not going to rip apart this good working monitor, all I can tell you is it's the original 29 inch Japanese monitor for the super neo 29 candy cab and if you want the entire monitor let me know and send me a offer, thanks
I never suggested ripping it apart. I need the tube number in order to tell if I want to purchase it or not since my use for it isn't another Super Neo. It's on a large sticker on the tube and would take just a couple minutes to get.

That tube will work with a
Nanao
MS9-29
Ms8-29
i have use them before and they look great
With a nice picture

Back