What's new
Want To Buy

bitkid

Student
Reaction score
I’m looking for the PCB door that fits a Super Neo 29 cab. Located in NorCal USA.

Bump.

Does anyone have one that they could send the dimensions of at least, and maybe a couple of photos? I'm looking to get a repro made if I cannot find one.

Not sure on the dimensions, but I am pretty sure it's not the same as the regular Neo/Candy 29. I had a spare door from one of those for a while and someone with a Super Neo asked the same question about the dimensions and it ended up being not the same.

I think someone (@/andynumbers?) is selling a Super Neo 29 in the FS section - could try asking!

@kazuo, thank you. I will send them a PM.

I was recently talking to @Battlesmurf and they had said they could make a reproduction if I had an actual door on hand, but short of that I was looking for the dimensions and a couple of photos first. Not sure if that will help them or not but right now I don't have much to go on (other than the dimensions of the opening in the cab).

I willing to ship out a door if someone needs to make a reproduction of it. I sold my spare door just recently and only have the door off of my cab.

@Chron could you send it to @Battlesmurf? He is willing to make a repro for me.
Thank you for being willing to do that. I'm happy to pay for postage and your time.

I also have a Type 2 I could measure/loan out if it's the same.

Yep! I don’t mind! Just hope I get it back otherwise I’ll be in real trouble LOL!!!!!!
@Battlesmurf send me a pm with your address and I’ll get my door headed your way!

@Chron would you post the dimensions of your PCB door real quick just so I can see if it matches the opening on my Super Neo 29 (non-Candy, non-Type II) before you send it to @Battlesmurf. If it seems like it won’t fit my cab then I don’t want to waste anyone’s time.

Will do! I’ll post the dimensions this afternoon

Thanks jonny!!! Yeah I can send this door wherever!

@Chron would you post the dimensions of your PCB door real quick just so I can see if it matches the opening on my Super Neo 29 (non-Candy, non-Type II) before you send it to @Battlesmurf. If it seems like it won’t fit my cab then I don’t want to waste anyone’s time.
Following up buddy- will that work for you?

Following up buddy- will that work for you?
Heya, I still need to measure it. I will try to get it done tonight before I go to bed.

I don't have a metric tape measure but my measurement of the PCB service opening on my Super Neo 29 was 16 1/2" wide and maybe a smidge more than 17" tall. If those were the dimensions of the door itself then I think it would be too tight of a fit.

EDIT: Since Jonny says the PCB door should fit, I'm willing to have Chron send it along to Battlesmurf and give a reproduction a shot. The measurements I took seem close enough to what Chron and Jonny provided that it seems like it would work.

If Chron is willing I'd be willing to pay for shipping their door to me first to make 100% certain it will fit, and then along to Battlesmurf to reproduce, or back to Chron if it doesn't fit. Would you be willing to do that @Chron, or rather just send it along to Battlesmurf?

Thank you both for the willingness to help me with this effort. I've been trying to find a PCB door for my Super Neo 29 for so long, that I'd kind of given up hope of ever finding one.

Last edited:
Yep our measurements are the same we are good to go 👍 I’m good to send it along to @Battlesmurf I’ll get his address and get it sent out

@Chron can you PM me with your PayPal so I can send you some money for shipping and for helping out?

Back