What's new
Nice job. Being in IT for TOO many years now I can really appreciate cutovers. Looks very clean and crisp! Thanks for the hard work.

Great job with the new look! A very pleasing outcome. I felt I stepped into a new world or parallel dimension that is prettier and more advanced than the last. I was hoping that I would then walk past a mirror and see myself transformed and looking handsome, wealthier and sporting razor sharp gaming abilities. And with hair (not seen for 20 years). But alas, the improvements were only for this site and my mirror reflected the old version.

Nice smooth transition to new site.

One thing I found, not sure if mentioned yet. Links inside old PMs to forum posts have an added "." causing them not to work.

Like this
Code:
https://www.arcade-projects.com/something/something

Great job on getting everything ported over, the new software does look good on my phone - but I mainly use my phone as a phone :)

What was wrong with the old board?

Night and day improvement, thank you for the time/effort you have put into this :thumbsup: Dark mode, the image resize/attachment and omg the search actually works so far the best features.

Back