What's new

Pinball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to order a dongle too. I messaged brizzo a couple of times but there was no reply, so I hope he's ok.

brizzo

Staff member
Champion
Reaction score
I'd like to order a dongle too. I messaged brizzo a couple of times but there was no reply, so I hope he's ok.

Strange, I definitely have not received a PM from you. I sent you a PM with ordering details :)

marcos

Student
Reaction score
hi
multi dongle received , thx brizzo for very fast shipping
Can i play gpmoto with a joystick ? or i need special controller ?
marcos

doccaz

Student
Reaction score
I just won a japanese auction for a System256. After it arrives and I can confirm it's not DOA, I'll definitely buy this dongle!

Pinball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strange, I definitely have not received a PM from you. I sent you a PM with ordering details :)
I guess the PM system played up. I blame the Russians ;)

Any road up, I received your PM and ordered, so all good. Many thanks again- this is a GREAT product :)

Tonybolony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi Brizzo i have messaged you , but no reply , i need another dongle please mate as i have broken mine :(

doccaz

Student
Reaction score
I only got my System256 yesterday, talk about slow shipping and customs... :huh: Fortunately the only problems were a few rusty spots in the metal case and *a lot* of dirt. But everything's working fine from first power-on :thumbsup:

But anyway, just reporting back, @brizzo : the dongle works great! I had to use the Win version on a VM though. Was there a link to download the linux version of the software somewhere? Congrats on your product!