What's new
I'd like to order a dongle too. I messaged brizzo a couple of times but there was no reply, so I hope he's ok.

I'd like to order a dongle too. I messaged brizzo a couple of times but there was no reply, so I hope he's ok.

Strange, I definitely have not received a PM from you. I sent you a PM with ordering details :)

hi
multi dongle received , thx brizzo for very fast shipping
Can i play gpmoto with a joystick ? or i need special controller ?
marcos

I just won a japanese auction for a System256. After it arrives and I can confirm it's not DOA, I'll definitely buy this dongle!

Strange, I definitely have not received a PM from you. I sent you a PM with ordering details :)
I guess the PM system played up. I blame the Russians ;)

Any road up, I received your PM and ordered, so all good. Many thanks again- this is a GREAT product :)

hi Brizzo i have messaged you , but no reply , i need another dongle please mate as i have broken mine :(

I only got my System256 yesterday, talk about slow shipping and customs... :huh: Fortunately the only problems were a few rusty spots in the metal case and *a lot* of dirt. But everything's working fine from first power-on :thumbsup:

But anyway, just reporting back, @brizzo : the dongle works great! I had to use the Win version on a VM though. Was there a link to download the linux version of the software somewhere? Congrats on your product!

Hello,

Is it possible to use the multi memory card to boot original DVDs?

Yep. 2X6 media is not copy protected as the dongle serves as the primary protection. You can make backups of your game media and/or make replacements using the files floating around online

Back