What's new
Sorry, I'm just a little unclear, when you say it can backup dongle images does that mean you can use it to dump original dongles - and if so how does that work?

Which components are reused to build it? Thank you. Why is the cost so high?
Not that I speak for Brizzo but...

The NAND and MCU from a donor dongle are used. So the price reflects the donor dongle, time to hand solder the device, and most likely 100s of hours of research and development. Time to recoup those hours.
Sorry, I'm just a little unclear, when you say it can backup dongle images does that mean you can use it to dump original dongles - and if so how does that work?
Yes but I believe you need to solder the NAND from a dongle you want to dump into the sys2x6 dongle and then dump it. Though someone really serious about using it for this purpose will find a way to socket the NAND.

sorry but it would be the same if removing the nand from a donor dongle and adapting the device with a card

I had long ago seen a boy doing dongle system with an optymus memory

dongle

Attachments

• L02B0004s-_20111116215246.jpg
    L02B0004s-_20111116215246.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 337
tecnica dongle

Attachments

• 20111116212414ea7.jpg
    20111116212414ea7.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 318
card 8mb supporter for dongle

Attachments

• L02B0012.jpg
    L02B0012.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 308
nobody says his on these images ??
I don't know what you're saying here.

It seems like you have objections to this product, so just don't buy one. If you think it's easier to remove the nand each time and reflash the data you're welcome to do that. If you know of an alternative product that is for sale, you could post that information. If you want to develop your own solution you could start a new thread about your ideas. Otherwise you're just cluttering up this thread.

It's been possible to convert dongles for years, but this solution is incredibly fast and flexible compared to those older methods.

This device plugs into computer with a USB cable, so there is no soldering required. You don't have to touch the nand at all. It takes 20-40 seconds to flash to a new game. The software is easy to use. The hardware is simple, clean, enclosed (those photos you posted look like a mess). I had the fortune of getting mine in a bit early, and it is a really outstanding.

That's worth the price to me, but nobody is forcing you to buy one for yourself.

The software is not public yet.

Just posting your interest gets you on the list, and when you're next in line brizzo will contact you for payment. :thumbup:

with the precision but every time I want to change the game I have to reprogram the dongle? thanks

It seems like you have objections to this product, so just don't buy one.
You just read my mind. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything. You like it....buy it. You don't like it, don't buy. :thumbsup:

where can I put myself on the list ??
Right here in this thread. You just say "please add me to the list".

Every time you want to play a new game, you connect this dongle to your computer, by USB, and flash the boot data. It takes about 30 seconds on average, from my experience. Some faster, some slower.

You also need to switch the actual game CD/DVD/HDD. All those files are in MAME as CHD data, but they will probably also be posted here soon.

so from what I think of a nand with only writing and reading like that of the ps2 and has the original mcu of a dongle

Back