What's new
For Sale

Starcade

Student
Reaction score
I have acquired some one player Tekken 5 & Tekken 5 DR control panels with the card readers built in. The problem is, not one of them had the harness going from the S CON V PCB to the Excard on the System 256 so I decided to make my own. I have built a few for my control panels and wondered if there was any demand for them. The leads are colour coordinated (with the System 256 manual wiring), are approximately 1.2m long (ample length) and are protected with a plastic reinforced shielding. The harness is a precise replica build of an original Data Card Lead for use in a Blast City cabinet. The power harness for the S CON V PCB is wired for the 2 player input control header for a Blast City cabinet (although I can modify this to provide power from any +5V source if you wish). The cables are tested working. I have only made the 1 player harness but I have the capacity to make the 2 player side if required. Looking for $20 per cable (excluding postage) to cover my material costs and build time.

Tekken lead 1.jpg

Tekken lead 2.jpg

Tekken lead 3.jpg

can you show me what you have, i was really just looking for the cpo artwork, but Id wouldn't mind buying the
dark resurection control panel if you have it. or if you want to do a package deal for both tcontrol panels I'd do that too.
I'm mainly looking just to replace the cpo artwork to DR. but it doesn't seem to easy to locate. mine is a dedicated tekken 5 cabinet.

I know you from pinside I think, I'm mainly a pinball nerd. but have restored 2 older games with new decals and original hardware even brand new screws matching what was there. I went pretty OCD with those restores, but at this point I have over 100 games I maintain btwn. 2 places and don't have time to make everything perfect anymore (this is on top of being a partner and helping running of these establishments). I do almost 100% of the maintenance and fixing. 40 of those games are pinball, mainly because I love pinball and have a descent community that supports it. buy u always have to have the latest and greatest ya know.

one other question what are your thoughts on using pandora dx or something similar. the prices on the OG hardware is just getting insane. and the ROI on these older games isn't going to make sense buying these things stuff. I mainly stick to newer games like halo, mario kart, crusin, jurassic park, pinballs like every stern. I only charge .50 cents for my games since it's bar and the games are just a pull.

Last edited:
Back