What's new
Would you guys like to have right-angle connectors instead??

the 5 pin for AC will ofcourse be 3 to fit the original, i just dont want to bother with edit 3d models etc...
1649819810735.png

thats the spirit. idk how im gonna mount my psu yet so i couldnt give a definitive answer

Hey man! I'll take one if there are any still available.

They are, im finalizing the layout/measurements of the PCB and will be placing an order, already have connectors on order.

I wanted to do a 3d printed case, but not sure I will have time for that.

Also are most of these gonna be installed vertical or horizontal?

Yup, Im feeling the right angle connectors more than the verticals. Think I will go with that.

Gonna order the pcbs tonight after I double check things.

Someone shoot me over a pic of the wire harness end just to confirm things, how it plugs into the stock amp etc..

OK, I think I'm good to order the PCBs, these are as simple as they are gonna get.

1649993279884.png

If you don't need the voltmeter it can be left out along with the switch
I have a few different ones on order for the voltmeter to see how they fit.
If anyone has any requests or changes they would like to see please let me know.

OK, I think I'm good to order the PCBs, these are as simple as they are gonna get.

1649993279884.png

If you don't need the voltmeter it can be left out along with the switch
I have a few different ones on order for the voltmeter to see how they fit.
If anyone has any requests or changes they would like to see please let me know.
Looks great!

Indeed, looks awesome with all the additions. Sick work man!!

ok ordered some PCBs, this is basically how it will be

1650518050755.png

The center switch and connector are not needed at all
the PCBs will come with the voltmeter, switch, and the 2 bottom connectors
If you don't need the voltmeter can be left out, the switch for the voltmeter will come pre-soldered cause it's one less step for me to do and not have hold onto more parts, etc...

These have really fat traces, they are doubled up, this is a 4-layer, higher temp board. They will be green with gold as those get fabbed the fastest.
Once I have them in hand will send a few to a couple of members to test.
I will be selling these in kit form at cost basically or preassembled and tested for an added charge. I have red or blue voltmeters if you have a preference.

Last edited:
Back