What's new
Since it's such an expensive item and you have to sign for the package when it arrives... I'd like to know where it is and when I have to be home to sign for it. Is there any way to get tracking numbers sent?
I had received a shipping confirmation on 21/7/2017 so I logged in at https://ksiegarniafont.co.uk/ yesterday then used https://ksiegarniafont.co.uk/pl/kontakt to request my tracking information by providing my order ID.

They replied back with the tracking number this morning. Can't wait to get my hands on the F3 multi! :D

Taito_Final-XL.jpg
LMAO @Darksoft , i have now realized that this photo looks extremely familiar to me :rolleyes:

I had received a shipping confirmation on 21/7/2017 so I logged in at https://ksiegarniafont.co.uk/ yesterday then used https://ksiegarniafont.co.uk/pl/kontakt to request my tracking information by providing my order ID.
They replied back with the tracking number this morning. Can't wait to get my hands on the F3 multi! :D
Seeing as this worked for you...I emailed them today. However, I never got an order id via email like I did when I ordered the CPS2 Multi - the order was just on the old site (which is gone now).

I took a screenshot of my charged credit card statement showing the K FONT purchase. Hopefully, they will get back to me soon with some good news.

The old site had both my CPS2 order and the Taito F3. I didn't think to take a screen shot so I don't have my order number and no email either. However, I have full faith in Darksoft :thumbsup:

The old site had both my CPS2 order and the Taito F3. I didn't think to take a screen shot so I don't have my order number and no email either. However, I have full faith in Darksoft :thumbsup:
^THAT'S THE SPIRIT^

I bought my cps2 from there as well but my f3 order is in limbo...my old account has my address right except it says Poland not USA. I can't change it to USA again, even adding a different address, it won't give USA as an option.

Aaarrrggghhh!

I bought my cps2 from there as well but my f3 order is in limbo...my old account has my address right except it says Poland not USA. I can't change it to USA again, even adding a different address, it won't give USA as an option.

Aaarrrggghhh!
It shows the same thing with my account (country is changed from US to Poland), but my order receipt shows the correct country at the time the order was placed. I haven't seen the F3 Multi yet, but I'm being patient.

1n89rp.jpg

They sent an email asking me to correct it. I only ordered yesterday. I have sent an email explaining things.

Got an email from them saying shipped on July 21st, and it said I'd get a tracking number soon.....have not received it yet, but am desperately waiting. :D

Got two PSX consoles with Parallel IO's coming tomorrow for the long PSIO wait till november, and lets play expo coming two weekends from now for one or two other small goodies....so hopefully everything will be set.

Am doing so much overtime right now, that I didn't even have to sell anything to pay for my new Neo Candy 29.....which was a relief, and a sadness, cause there's no time to play, and no time to mod the F3 even yet.

Got an email from them saying shipped on July 21st, and it said I'd get a tracking number soon.....have not received it yet, but am desperately waiting. :D

Got two PSX consoles with Parallel IO's coming tomorrow for the long PSIO wait till november, and lets play expo coming two weekends from now for one or two other small goodies....so hopefully everything will be set.

Am doing so much overtime right now, that I didn't even have to sell anything to pay for my new Neo Candy 29.....which was a relief, and a sadness, cause there's no time to play, and no time to mod the F3 even yet.
hope it gets better and you can enjoy the multi :thumbup:

I just got a super neo 29 recently too :).
was chasing one for awhile, need to find or make a 8 button control panel.
I ordered original buttons and im going to dye the plastic white.

I also haven't heard anything about my order but im trying to be patient lol.

Attachments

• 19535475_488681304857298_5883036173865058304_n.jpg
    19535475_488681304857298_5883036173865058304_n.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 141
Received mine yesterday.
"Dremelized" my F3 board today 8|
And yes, everything is working fine. I'm so happy :thumbsup:
Thanks @Darksoft and @Mitsurugi-w for the Taito F3 Multigame.
Thanks @SmokeMonster and @Asure for the Roll-Up Pack.
Thanks @swisstoni for your video explaining how to make the board region free
You're all my heros.
If someone close to Luxemburg has good soldering skills, please contact me, I'd like to solder a reset cable.
IMG_20170727_180621.jpg

IMG_20170727_190323.jpg

IMG_20170727_185009.jpg

Ooo... missed the delivery but I should be able to pick it up at the post office tomorrrow. Looks like they're arriving in the USA!
*whistles excitedly* I pre-ordered day 1 and am in the USA too, so this is exciting news.

My tracking hasn't updated since the day it shipped, and it doesn't show up on the USPS tracker, but that's not super surprising. Here's hoping we all get them soon :).

Tested both my multigame boards and all work great! Really great design! must own.

one sound question is I find the sound is very loud and has crackling/popping sound. I go to test menu and lower the sound volume and problem resolve.

Anyone has same situation?
I use my new net city with jvs to jamma harness to test the board.

Back