What's new
I've just received the mail from the courier in my country with DPD as sender. Maybe before receiving any mail you must wait the courier in your country to receive the package from DPD first, because I didn't received any mail from DPD directly or from the seller website. The package will be delivered tomorrow

Same here. Got a SMS and email from DPD about a delivery tomorow.

mine arrived, actually 4 days ago ... i was to lazy to pick up and the i opened and DARKSOFT .... and i: damn, i just missed 4 days off fun :)

I guess Europe is getting serviced first.
Makes sense Europe is going to get theirs first, shipping across the oceans takes longer.

I assume the courier is also going to ship stuff quicker within their own network (countries they service themselves) as well purely because of the delays with transferring to a third party

But as far as I'm concerned..."We don't need no stinking email confirmations" as long as I get the package...
Since it's such an expensive item and you have to sign for the package when it arrives... I'd like to know where it is and when I have to be home to sign for it. Is there any way to get tracking numbers sent?

Last edited:
Since it's such an expensive item and you have to sign for the package when it arrives.
This is why I have EVERYTHING sent to my work, which is open 24/7 +365 days a year.
The shipping and receiving department knows me by name at this point. ;)

got mine today
It is a pure piece of fun that work flawlessly
Easy set up
Thanks for everyone that helped on this project and à special thank to @'Azure' :)

My wallet is already ready for the next multi :D

Mines arrived :D

I received a text from DPD this morning saying it was going to be delivered in the next hour 8| Fortunately Mz FB is working from home today and she's signed for it.

My only problem now is I can't find my f%$king generic Dremel. I've been looking for it for the past two days in anticipation for the delivery but I can't find it anywhere. I had a good tidy/sort out the other week and now it's no where to be found. Note to self: don't bother tidying in future :D

I could do with a better Dremel anyway so I've just ordered a 4000-4/65 kit and some bits from Amazon Prime so I'll have to wait until tomorrow until I can have a play.

Oh well, it's probably a blessing in disguise as in the mean time I can double check some sizes from the PCBs and get the case designs finalised :thumbup: If I had the multi playable tonight it would no doubt delay things :D

Got mine today.
Usied a noname 2GB microSD card that also worked without any issues.

All in all a great experience.

Just wish you'd incorporated some extra holes on the main PCB to mount the "screen and buttons"-pcb on.
For thouse of you that'll hack into a plasic shell I can gladly inform that the buttons are long enough BUT the connector is sticking out aswell. ;( Maybe a right angle connector could work... Or to put the connector on the backside and reverse the cable.. If someone does that please take notes and good pics because I'd like them plans when you're done. :)

Yay, got mine. It really is a sexy PCB :love:

Quick question, I'm just modelling up the actual PCB now I've got one to hand and I've noticed mine's got an extra strip on the bottom, see this pic where the arrows are:

F3_bottom_strip2-XL.png

Looking at the original PCB, this strip isn't on it:

Taito_Final-XL.jpg

I assume this is just the connecting piece between PCBs used when during manufacture and can/should be removed?

It's quite a long strip to try and snap off in one go so I'm thinking it might be best to cut some vertical slits into it and snap it off in sections with a pair of pliers?

Back