What's new
I'm sure they'll be sent tracked. The CPS2 ones were.

It would be mighty daft of them to send ~£300 parcels that were paid for by Paypal/CC without any tracking. With no tracking unscrupulous people could claim they hadn't received them and claim for them.

Get one bought already :D
I would but having got back from a 2 day music festival to find a box of stuff I bought from YAJ had been thrown over the side gate into the back garden and had been sat in the rain for at least 24 hours makes me a little worried.

Best thing was when I checked the tracking it said "your package has been left in your designated safe location".

Ouch! 8|

Once the postman left some PCBs in a wheelie bin next to my house and didn't leave a note. I only found them a couple of days later. It was damn lucky we didn't have a bin day whilst they were in there.

Ouch! 8|

Once the postman left some PCBs in a wheelie bin next to my house and didn't leave a note. I only found them a couple of days later. It was damn lucky we didn't have a bin day whilst they were in there.
Are you saying postman basically out them in the trash?

As I have seen here in the past, don't wait if you want one of these or any of Darksoft's stuff as it sells out really fast and people end up out of luck...

And besides, you won't regret it.

:D

Ordered and paid.

If it's not fully tracked can we get it upgraded to tracked before they dispatch them?

I need to watch other sections of this board regularly ... didn't even notice this is already out there let alone developed :D

What am I going to find out next? Probably some crazy stuff like multikits for CPS 2 and 3 or something...

Hey, there is a little problem ... you can't deselect the memory card.
Also, can you estimate how much the shipping is to germany?

Thx
It's normal

If you select the product and choose the options you put in the cart a single finish product

you can deselect the product and take it without memory card

shipment to germany is 16€

Just order mine....I can't wait,
this will be so much easier, then lugging around boards to change the games.
Bravo guys you did it again :thumbup:

Hey, there is a little problem ... you can't deselect the memory card.Also, can you estimate how much the shipping is to germany?

Thx
It's normal
If you select the product and choose the options you put in the cart a single finish product

you can deselect the product and take it without memory card

shipment to germany is 16€
Hmmm no ... can't confirm that :/

I have to take it WITH the mSD card, or else it says "MEMORY CARD required!" and I can't put it into the shopping cart.

Reset wire implemented as shown on this video:
Wow!

Now that is customer service!

You know, that flicker may be normal and most likely won't harm your monitor, but it' still doesn't look very good, and to not have to watch it is a big improvement to me.

Thank you Darksoft and Mitsu for your amazing support for stuff like this.

:D

Last edited:
hey @Darksoft i ordered the F3 from the polish website you had posted when the st-v multi's were in stock. Will i be able to get the f3 from there still or would i have to re-purchase from the 2nd site?

Back