What's new
I really don't know ...

I am just curious about games

games included? or do I have to get own ways?

I really don't know ...

I am just curious about games

games included? or do I have to get own ways?
Yes, you can usually get them all in a roll up pack offered here for free from some kind soul...

The main thing to get is the board itself...

:D

I could not wait and let this go. I have overdrawn my account but I ordered it. I pledge to get anything Darksoft releases from now on. :D

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 40546322.jpg
    40546322.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 184
Hello to everyone, my first post here, i have been watching you guys from the CPS3 glory days.

Ordered some time ago a CPS2 multi, and now in waiting for Neogeo multi, i have spent my money on F3 multi, i am confident that it will worth every cent.

Dark[side] and Mitsu- you guys rock, without you, some childhood dreams would not be possible.
Keep going on this amazing job you are doing, 5 Stars ! :thumbsup:

Sorry for my engrish, Dragos.

oh great ... you are busy fixing a Blast city and what happens?! another multi system comes out! I bought the neo geo motherboard waiting for the neo multi but haven't bought the T3 mobo ! .. how much should we expect to pay for one?! would 200$ for a game be a good ball park?! so around 100$ for the mobo?

@Darksoft Where can we get the same extended LCD cable as with the CPS2 multi?

If it can be purchased somewhere it will make mounting the LCD in cab CPs easier.

how much should we expect to pay for one?! would 200$ for a game be a good ball park?! so around 100$ for the mobo?
i paid 120€ for motherboard +1 good (and cheap) game. Japanese Puzzle Bubble 2X.

I think 70€/50€ is the good ratio.

I got a Japanese F3 with Bubble Bobble 3 cart last year for 200$ from jammastore-us on eBay.

Back