What's new
those are horrible colors... why not all white like the original DIA with some other colors like Egreet II colors or something:)

Nice if you check out the vid on their site you can them testing the game on a Vewlix FC

Byking - Magicians Dead
Yup, saw that.

@Jan: Makes sense regarding not being able to find DIAs now. Buddy of mine told me that he was having a hard time finding them to import over due to a specific game. Why does it NEED to be on a DIA cab though? I don't know what the difference would be. Happen to have a better higher resolution pic of the DIAB cab? That picture in the last post you made doesn't do it justice :P .

i only have this pic, sorry.

Well , the DIA is the latest Cab Taito released, so i take it the overall condition of the DIAs on the market is better, also the screen is what Taito calls "NesicaXLive ready", i.e. Low Input Lag i suppose.
Not sure if the Resolution plays a roll is this , but it (TX4) will without doubt also support 720p.

I was a hoping that game was sequel of some kind to Magician Lord. :(

So you actually need to use that Wii mote kind of thing.. What a turn off.. Looks like a VR would have been a better fit.. Anyone wants to start a guessing tread for the price tag of this new cab 8o

DIA Black btw
Anyone able to tell what game that is? The text in the logo is beyond awful...
@Jan: Please screen cap the page on your computer and post it here or just post the link please so everyone can read the info.

Also, can someone translate what it says below regarding NESiCAxLive?

Thanks.
It's a game that's called Magician's Dead. It has some Motion control mechanics associated with it.

Back