What's new
For Sale
Slight update:

Im almost done crimping X/ :D the short harnesses anyways.

Next is the longer one.

PCBs look like they are arriving next week, then I need to solder the connectors

Test harnesses and led boards, etc..

Then onto packaging, still waiting on packaging supplies, etc..

Im hoping to have everything tested and packaged by 2nd to 3rd week of May if there are no delays and everything keeps arriving on time.

Will you message us privately about the total cost with shipping then? Just so I don’t miss it due to not seeing the updates in the thread

PCBs look like they are arriving next week, then I need to solder the connectors
I don't mind soldering a connector or two on mine/myself if it saves you some time/gets it out the door faster.
Just don't ask me to crimp anything. ;)

Ah.
Well if another pops up please let me know. :)
Thanks for your awesome work!

Ah.
Well if another pops up please let me know. :)
Thanks for your awesome work!
Did you say you wanted one before??? Did I miss your post? If you do want one, I can send you one from the ones I put aside for my cabs, I can always make more :D

Last edited:
I did not, I was curious if it would work with the Kof 14 marquee :).
If you don’t mind than thank you so much!!! I’m terribly sorry for the trouble!

Let me know if there is a second round of orders. Would definitely be interested in one for my Vewlix Diamond Blue. Thanks.

Let me know if there is a second round of orders. Would definitely be interested in one for my Vewlix Diamond Blue. Thanks.
Most likely, if there is demand, I will do smaller batches 10-20 kits, etc...

I have 2 more kits I can offer up, and that is all, I need to keep some extras in case something goes wrong with anyone's kits.

Most likely, if there is demand, I will do smaller batches 10-20 kits, etc...

I have 2 more kits I can offer up, and that is all, I need to keep some extras in case something goes wrong with anyone's kits.
I'll take one of those 2. Let me know what you need from me.

I mentioned in for one previously but forgot about this, is it too late, can I still pay?

Back