What's new

Vladi

Student
Reaction score
Does the taito x3 work with the capcom io jvs to jamma ?

Its a qq baby that has jamma connection . I have a ttx2 running in it fine with the capcom i/o just wondering if it will work the same with the ttx3

BFA6EF20-5FA6-4CF1-B3E7-DB48D2BD902E.jpeg

Thats the cabinet that im using

Attachments

• 37F4FEF7-9A36-4D81-AD93-CF621FD5D2BB.jpeg
    37F4FEF7-9A36-4D81-AD93-CF621FD5D2BB.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 120
I had no idea USF4 could run on a ttx2 being it's a ttx3 game. But, you could use a capcom io just fine for ttx3. I have in a Blast. I use the fast io in a Viewlix F tho. Not sure what a QQ BABY is.

They had Ultra on TX2 through Nesica if I'm not mistaken.

The QQ Baby is a Taiwanese LCD cab by Weche. Same company that did the OK Baby. Or it should be the same company given it's identical name, origin, and business. I've never seen one in person in Taiwan before though, at least not in the biggest arcade chain (Tom's World) or any of the local places I'm aware of in the Taipei area.

Edit: I should probably answer the question... Yes, you should be able to use a Capcom IO in the same way as the TTX2. There should be a PCB next to the GPU that accepts both JVS (via USB port) and FASTIO (via ethernet port)

Ok thanks for the answer wanted to make sure before spending the money on a tx3 .

Ok thats what im going to use on the tx3 a multi hdd

That's how I was using it on a Blast City. So yes. What cab are you looking to run it in?
What games and what tube are you using in that blast? I have a TTX3 and I;m not sure what TTX games I can run with a 2931 chassis.

What games and what tube are you using in that blast? I have a TTX3 and I;m not sure what TTX games I can run with a 2931 chassis.
I was using a m2931s with my ttx3 running USF4 in the Blast City with a Capcom i/o

have you purchased capcom jvs i/o yet? If not, I highly recommend that you skip Capcom I/O, it's has latency issue.
Instead buy this one http://birdlandarcade.com/products/td-io ---> it has no latency issue and it has built in audio amplifier as well. Best of both world

Either one will work just fine. I agree that if you're going to spend the same amount regardless that the td-io is likely a better buy, but you can't go wrong with either one.

The input delay added by the Capcom I/O is about a frame, and most people aren't going to notice that in all honesty. People played tournaments for years on the Capcom I/O and it was never considered to be an issue. In fact, no one had even bothered to measure the input delay on any of these I/O converters until a few years ago.

Back