What's new
Want To Buy

CAsh4kiDZ

Beginner
Reaction score
Looking for disc and dongle for Tekken 6 Blood Rebellion. USA Preferred.
Hope you have one! Send costs - Ship to Michigan. Thanks for your time. CZ

Thanks for that. I remember looking into this awhile ago for a Lindbergh. I will read up on this and maybe one will appear.
I appreciate the poke in the right direction. CZ

No problem. If I recall correctly, I saw one about 2 weeks ago with a full 357 go for around $150.

pretty sure that one was broken.

they normally go for 600+ aussie dollar on yaj.

tekken 6 BR is somewhat rare compared to tekken tag 2

Edit: normally when a sys 357/369 go dead it needs a re-ball on the gpu

It was sold before the auction ended for the buy-out price

Finally found one on ebay. Shipping from the Netherlands. Japanese version. Now to wait...

You won that from rklok?
Which sold a few weeks ago on ebay? Or was there another one?

I had my eye on that one too. Was a bit too rich for my blood. I will still be on the look out for a Working 357 for Tekken 6, as its the only Tekken game other than 7 that I don't have arcade hardware for.

Please let us know how it turns out for you, I would be interested in hearing how well it worked.

I had my eye on that one too. Was a bit too rich for my blood. I will still be on the look out for a Working 357 for Tekken 6, as its the only Tekken game other than 7 that I don't have arcade hardware for.

Please let us know how it turns out for you, I would be interested in hearing how well it worked.
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/n251131744

If you care to snag the drive/dongle.

Yes, I keep an eye on YAJ. Someday I will own a Tekken 6 board, and eventually (when it goes down in price and is no longer the newest) an ES3 board with Tekken 7/FR

Back