What's new
Built my jassfier today. Adjusted it with my CPS2 and now it looks great! @jassin000 BTW, What screws did you use for the VGA connector and what JAMMA extender do you use?
jassafier.jpg

@Plastic I have a huge bin of screws I've harvested from dead/scrapped electronics (everything from computers to cellphones to microwave ovens).
So I'm not really sure other than to say something I had that fit. ;)

The JAMMA extender came from eBay, I think it was listed as "best extension on eBay" or some other such silliness (spoiler its not really that great).
What we need is for @RGB to make another batch of that kickass extension he made (includes CPS2 style kicks).
HAS-Extension-1.jpg

Hello,

Could I use this to send a 15khz signal from a VGA card to a standard arcade monitor? (like an arcadeVGA).

Thanks!

No, I believe this product was just to attenuate JAMMA level (original hardware) signals to VGA compatible levels.

I love my Jassifier. It cleans up video noise on any device. and terminates at 75ohm.

It makes a big difference on my VGA 19" monitors even after the VGA Splitfire supposed 75 Ohm termination.

If someone needs a board to populate. I believe I have 3 left that I would be willing to let go for cost and ship.

I’m looking to build one of those.
What is U1 part reference?
THS7314 ?
The whole BOM is gone, if someone still has it it would be great

Last edited:
I’m looking to build one of those.
What is U1 part reference?
THS7314 ?
The whole BOM is gone, if someone still has it it would be great
I think I still have it somewhere. If someone doesnt post it, I will do it later tonight.

alright, I've been looking at the board and I think I could figure it out.

- 3x trimpot 3362p-1-102lf (1Kohm)
- 1x THS7316D
- 1x cap 22uf
- 4x cap 330uf
- 1x film/ceramic cap 0,1uf
- 1x resistor 470 ohms
- 3 x resistor 75 ohms
- 1x hd15 angled male connector
- 1x md-80smk mini din8 connector
- 1x 2mm pin header 3 pins

I THINK the schematic is right.

Attachments

• jassifier.PNG
    jassifier.PNG
    27.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
alright, I've been looking at the board and I think I could figure it out.

- 3x trimpot 3362p-1-102lf (1Kohm)
- 1x THS7316D
- 1x cap 22uf
- 4x cap 330uf
- 1x film/ceramic cap 0,1uf
- 1x resistor 470 ohms
- 3 x resistor 75 ohms
- 1x hd15 angled male connector
- 1x md-80smk mini din8 connector
- 1x 2mm pin header 3 pins

I THINK the schematic is right.
Here is the BOM from my last builds (digikey)
https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/texas-instruments/THS7316DR/1905373
IMG_8592.jpeg
IMG_8593.jpeg

Reactions: nem
Sorry. The guy who made these was cancelled by a team of Dufuses.

He shortened the word Japanese and was accused of racism by some Californians

If your out there Jassin. Come on back!
Dude, that's not the only reason people told him to fuck off and you should probably go look through his post history to educate yourself, seeing as you were only here a couple years before he bailed.

But hey, god forbid people don't want to see bigotry and misogyny in social spaces dedicated to their hobbies. People asked him to chill out and instead of, y'know, doing some introspection, he decided to ragequit. Sucks to suck I guess.

Dude, that's not the only reason people told him to fuck off and you should probably go look through his post history to educate yourself, seeing as you were only here a couple years before he bailed.

But hey, god forbid people don't want to see bigotry and misogyny in social spaces dedicated to their hobbies. People asked him to chill out and instead of, y'know, doing some introspection, he decided to ragequit. Sucks to suck I guess.
He's always been grumpy, but I disagree with you on this. The hypersensitive crowd overreacted and we lost a user who shared his opinion about Everything. Good or bad.

I didn't see any intent in bigotry and racism behind his comments and he personally helped me a few times.

I'm aware of his Japan comments and calling the new Turtles game 'Woke" because they decreased April's breast size.

Neither one of those offenses are worthy of calling someone a racist in a public forum.

Also he wasn't against Democrats. He just hated everything. Its kind of refreshing after hearing the candy attitude fakers out there in society

Sorry. The guy who made these was cancelled by a team of Dufuses.

He shortened the word Japanese and was accused of racism by some Californians

If your out there Jassin. Come on back!

I mean, just because he got cancelled doesn't mean there wasn't someone out there who has one who isn't using it that could sell it to me. I posted in the WTB Forum and someone reached out to me personally, so I may have found one.

Back