What's new

HornheaDD

Professional
Reaction score
I read somewhere that it's a switch under the control panel. But all I have under my CP is the volume knob, adjustment pots, power switch and the connectors for the controls. Is it supposed to be somewhere I can get to it easily?

If anyone has pics of where it's located it would really help me out. Thank you for any help.

Your remote board may not be mounted. It is possible it is dangling below the monitor? MS-2930 remote will have dip switches. An MS-2931/33 should autoswitch for you.

I will echo what ItsBobDudes said, it depends on the monitor in your Blast City. The older MS-2930 has a switch, the newer MS-2931 automatically switches resolutions.

Below is an image I found when googling "Blast City remote board" it shows where the switch is on a MS-2930:
hard-to-get-1600.jpg

Yeah, it varies. One of mine switches automatically (2931) and the other has a board that sits under the bezel (2930).

Hm ok, I *think* I have some dips right up in that area, @Metal Slug

I suppose I was thinking of a standard toggle switch rather than dips. It's kinda hard to see the switch so I'll need to do some yoga to get up in there :D

Yeah the dips can be hard to see. 31hz should be dips 1 and 2 down like in this image:

31k.JPG

Last edited:
thats anoying as hell,
if i owned one of those i would use a 20mm hole punch i have for joysticks to take a bite out of the steel infront of the switches!

The dips can be flipped if you peer at them from the side. It's not too bad. It's the color drive pots that are completely inaccessible. If you ever want to calibrate the monitor, you have to take out not only the monitor but the remote too. That's annoying!

Back