What's new
Last edited:
You went with changed EPROMs! I hope you kept the originals with the real labels on them!

I just fixed my last night and I went with this (I was helping test the new code):

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/openkey-kabuki-project.23571/#post-357804

That being said, mine was on a working battery until I pulled the battery off to test the Open Key and during testing I did notice the game select screen is missing the color red as well as the game title screen (after you pick a game).

I tried it in MAME and it looks fine.

Is this a code error or is something wrong with my version that Capcom later fixed in the EPROMs? I thought this was an RGB issue that affected only some SuperGuns?

If it's a code thing, I'll have to let @ack know. Sadly I don't recall if my screen was like this before I pulled off the battery.

Who has the Three Wonders World 910520 kabuki programmer ROM file, including CPS1-RT63B.jed file

Last edited:
First of all, thank you for your reply, but unfortunately, this link did not provide the CPS1-RT63B.jed, file I needed for the support of 91634B-2
The link is the reply to the original post, not to your request.

Back