What's new

Faluki

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone, does anyone know where to find or have a scan of the time crisis cabinet arts?

Hello everyone, does anyone know where to find or have a scan of the time crisis cabinet arts?
Hola, ¿de qué versión? ¿Y a qué calidad? Dependiendo de qué uso quieras darle.

Translation for non-Spanish speakers: hi, which version of the cabinet, and what quality do you need? Depending on what's meant for.

Hola, ¿de qué versión? ¿Y a qué calidad? Dependiendo de qué uso quieras darle.

Translation for non-Spanish speakers: hi, which version of the cabinet, and what quality do you need? Depending on what's meant for.
I would like time crisis 1, which is my favorite. The quality, then, the maximum possible. The use is to make an arcade with those arts. Even so, if there are scans of other games in the series, I would like to keep them. But the favorite is the first time crisis.

I would like time crisis 1, which is my favorite. The quality, then, the maximum possible. The use is to make an arcade with those arts. Even so, if there are scans of other games in the series, I would like to keep them. But the favorite is the first time crisis.
I'm working on reproducing the cabinet for use in Age of Joy, a virtual arcade project for Quest 2 and 3. It's like NRA, EmuVR or Time Capsule but standalone. Problem is, I do have arts for it, but as the maximum texture resolution Unity will allow us to apply is 2K (2048x2048) and considering Time Crisis material is sought after and monopolized by hoarders, the texture work I've got for the model I'm setting up is okay for our use case scenario, but probably not for yours. The proper instructions panel, for example, was impossible to find, so I had to reproduce it based on blurry low res photos, etc. I can share what I have, but probably won't be good enough for what you intend to use it for.

I'm working on reproducing the cabinet for use in Age of Joy, a virtual arcade project for Quest 2 and 3. It's like NRA, EmuVR or Time Capsule but standalone. Problem is, I do have arts for it, but as the maximum texture resolution Unity will allow us to apply is 2K (2048x2048) and considering Time Crisis material is sought after and monopolized by hoarders, the texture work I've got for the model I'm setting up is okay for our use case scenario, but probably not for yours. The proper instructions panel, for example, was impossible to find, so I had to reproduce it based on blurry low res photos, etc. I can share what I have, but probably won't be good enough for what you intend to use it for.
For me, anything you want to share is welcome. It is a shame that this art is not publicly available on the internet, since it is necessary to preserve the video game and also its art.

Back