What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickyj99

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi has anyone seen this on YouTube. I have v4 does anyone know about v6 being released yet alone v5

Look on YouTube for taito ttx3 Atrax multi game v6

It’s “Artax” and afaik they update their emuline forum threads with new updates. No mysteries.

Google EMULINE
go to the ROMS & ISOS section and it's the 1st download.

What constitutes a public release? I'm pretty sure I got v5 from a message board post linking to a cloud download, not exactly sure where.

EDIT: Actually I only have v4.

Last edited:
On the V6 we see 129 Naomi games against 9 on the V4, on the V4 the games are already present but not declared on Attract mode

For those that have v6, are there any RE, ES3, or TTX /2/3 games (read: not MAME) not included in v4?

Is any way to contact them to ask if a private individual can download the latest version

I have my end private collection and do not agree with people making money on peoples hard work. A company in France also sells work and it really winds me up

I have my end private collection and do not agree with people making money on peoples hard work. A company in France also sells work and it really winds me up
It's a wonder they ever made it public at all if that's what they were worried about. It was never an 'if' but a 'when' someone would decide to profit from it.

Still can’t get this to work ?
Add the games to the multi.txt and follow the same structure that's been used for other titles. Remember to create a new header eg. - Keep in mind the first set of characters before the ; is the actual rom name that the program running it understands.

#
#~~~~~~~~~~~~~MAME~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#
batsugunsp;Batsugun Special Version;MAME;;19XX;MAME;MAME;2;0;2;;;;MAME;MAME;;

Go to the emulators folder and create a new .cfg named the same as the header, in this case 'MAME.cfg'

For example here is my config for using GroovyMAME instead of the regular mame. - You will see I have done away with the .a3x rubbish, you can do this for all titles run in mame and remove a big chunk of titles which show that annoying warning. The rest can be removed by remaking all the .a3x scripts but this is tedious.

# Generated by Attract-Mode v2.6.1
#
executable E:\SYSTEM\GROOVYMAME_0239\mame.exe
args "[romfilename]"
rompath E:\GAMES\MAME
romext .zip
system PC
info_source steam
nb_mode_wait 5
exit_hotkey Escape
artwork Flyer ..\Artwork\MAME\flyer
artwork Logo ..\Artwork\MAME\Logo
artwork Snaps ..\Artwork\MAME\videos
artwork Video ..\Artwork\MAME\videos
artwork Videos ..\Artwork\MAME\videos
artwork boxart ..\Artwork\MAME\boxart
artwork flyer ..\Artwork\MAME\flyer
artwork logo ..\Artwork\MAME\Logo
artwork marquee ..\Artwork\MAME\wheel
artwork snap ..\Artwork\MAME\videos
artwork snaps ..\Artwork\MAME\videos
artwork title ..\Artwork\MAME\title
artwork wheel ..\Artwork\MAME\wheel

Go to the artwork folder and add a folder named 'MAME' and create the following subfolders. Logo, Wheel, Videos.
Wheel is the icon you see when selecting a title and is 400x100 pixels generally. filename of ALL files here must be the actual rom name.

Make sure your roms and rompath are correct and added to MAME itself as an available rom directory!

Last but not least you have to press TAB while in Attract Mode and go to displays -> multi and then add a label for this new section.

First three sections when creating a new label should read from top to bottom:

Emulator
equals
MAME <- case sensitive

Exit out, reboot the multi and happy days. Now do that for every other emulator or section you want. You can get practically anything running as long as your emulator .cfg follows the Attract Mode standards.

Last edited:
Add the games to the multi.txt and follow the same structure that's been used for other titles. Remember to create a new header eg. - Keep in mind the first set of characters before the ; is the actual rom name that the program running it understands.

#
#~~~~~~~~~~~~~MAME~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#
batsugunsp;Batsugun Special Version;MAME;;19XX;MAME;MAME;2;0;2;;;;MAME;MAME;;

Go to the emulators folder and create a new .cfg named the same as the header, in this case 'MAME.cfg'

For example here is my config for using GroovyMAME instead of the regular mame. - You will see I have done away with the .a3x rubbish, you can do this for all titles run in mame and remove a big chunk of titles which show that annoying warning. The rest can be removed by remaking all the .a3x scripts but this is tedious.

# Generated by Attract-Mode v2.6.1
#
executable E:\SYSTEM\GROOVYMAME_0239\mame.exe
args "[romfilename]"
rompath E:\GAMES\MAME
romext .zip
system PC
info_source steam
nb_mode_wait 5
exit_hotkey Escape
artwork Flyer ..\Artwork\MAME\flyer
artwork Logo ..\Artwork\MAME\Logo
artwork Snaps ..\Artwork\MAME\videos
artwork Video ..\Artwork\MAME\videos
artwork Videos ..\Artwork\MAME\videos
artwork boxart ..\Artwork\MAME\boxart
artwork flyer ..\Artwork\MAME\flyer
artwork logo ..\Artwork\MAME\Logo
artwork marquee ..\Artwork\MAME\wheel
artwork snap ..\Artwork\MAME\videos
artwork snaps ..\Artwork\MAME\videos
artwork title ..\Artwork\MAME\title
artwork wheel ..\Artwork\MAME\wheel

Go to the artwork folder and add a folder named 'MAME' and create the following subfolders. Logo, Wheel, Videos.
Wheel is the icon you see when selecting a title and is 400x100 pixels generally. filename of ALL files here must be the actual rom name.

Make sure your roms and rompath are correct and added to MAME itself as an available rom directory!

Last but not least you have to press TAB while in Attract Mode and go to displays -> multi and then add a label for this new section.

First three sections when creating a new label should read from top to bottom:

Emulator
equals
MAME

Exit out, reboot the multi and happy days. Now do that for every other emulator or section you want. You can get practically anything running as long as your emulator .cfg follows the Attract Mode standards.
Thanks I will give it a go next weekend. Many thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back