What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone manage to get kof mira to boot from attract mode, I got it working via teknoparrot but it won't work through attract mode

That would be nice to find. Here we are stuck in old v4 and gotta learn to update and modify ourselves.

Dang that does sound like a lot of progress. If anyone knows any hints if it's still actively somewhere :rolleyes:

My google-fu is weak. Can't seem to find V6. Needs some hints as well.

Damn sounds like an entirely different multi so much has been updated! I wonder where one would find such a thing.

Damn sounds like an entirely different multi so much has been updated! I wonder where one would find such a thing.
1647422382442.png

Lots from v4.

All game launch and system scripts were completely redone from scratch, race states removed from a lot of launch scripts. Some still remain, the ones that remain have been tightened to the point of not working but they still do.. Everything was optimized for speed. NO preload game screens anymore, except important controls related ones. Scripts were cut down from 4-6 seconds of script execution/pause time to less than half a second for most before game launch.
Custom key configs removed from as many games as possible
Many menu videos updated
Missing games from current systems added
Naomi and atomiswave stuff moved to flycast/1080p, all the gun games work properly now, well the ones i tested did. AW gun games sucked in v4, most are 1080p now and work perfectly fine with mouse.
Cpu optimizations in attract mode.
Idmacx/jvsemu/rconfig/jconfig updated across all games to latest. That's basically the entire ttx/ttx2/ttx3 range, plus es3 and ring. especially improvements to anything with analogue controls and shooting/driving games, but all games were updated. Significant controls improvements across the entire jconfig range of games.
Many games removed from TP and put back to Jconfig.
Lots of games cleaned up, redone from clean dumps with clean jconfigs.
Nxl2 cores added to ttx3 with configurable options.
Left4dead and BB cross tag removed to save space because 1tb is pretty much full
Mame got updated with new crt filter, it's a lot better now across all mame games. It's using crtgeomod now. Really big improvement, it looks a lot more like a real crt now. I didn't even realise that sort of thinvg was possible with software but it's really good. I mean, it's not a crt, it just looks a lot more like a crt compared to mame hlsl standard.
Full TTX4 drivers pre-added to the base image.
LS30 rotary stick support through hardware device, most rotary games added.
Pinball FX3 williams tables added (all tables there, just williams in the menu), it works fine on the stock TTX3.
Nesicaunlocker added on all ttx2 games that support it now and it's working correctly to remove nesica icons and
Whole bunch of games got resolution upgrades to 1080p and some higher and scaled back to 1080p. (street fighter 4 series is mentioned)
Mame process window now hidden on all games on boot and exit.
Some games with resolution upgrades no longer work with stock 660gtx. Change it back to stock or too bad basically.
Theres a volume control keyboard shortcut now.
Cave do donpachi SDOJ got added :)

There's a heap more games added, there's no list, it's all scattered through readme. HOTD Scarlet, APM3, driving games most b grade stuff (rawarts), initial d zero, lots more, 80 shmups on there now, just lots more of the classic stuff added to the genre sections. model3 @ 1080p (i think) is there.

That's me rewriting shit from the readme, there's a lot more lines of stuff, a lot of it game specific but that's the core of it.
You asked...
Are those found in this 2TB version?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...%3B-1%40salePrice%3BAUD%3Brecommend-recommend

Lots from v4.

All game launch and system scripts were completely redone from scratch, race states removed from a lot of launch scripts. Some still remain, the ones that remain have been tightened to the point of not working but they still do.. Everything was optimized for speed. NO preload game screens anymore, except important controls related ones. Scripts were cut down from 4-6 seconds of script execution/pause time to less than half a second for most before game launch.
Many menu videos updated
Missing games from current systems added
Naomi and atomiswave stuff moved to flycast/1080p, all the gun games work properly now, well the ones i tested did. AW gun games sucked in v4, most are 1080p now and work perfectly fine with mouse.
Cpu optimizations in attract mode.
Idmacx/jvsemu/rconfig/jconfig updated across all games to latest. That's basically the entire ttx/ttx2/ttx3 range, plus es3 and ring. especially improvements to anything with analogue controls and shooting/driving games, but all games were updated. Significant controls improvements across the entire jconfig range of games.
Many games removed from TP and put back to Jconfig.
Lots of games cleaned up, redone from clean dumps with clean jconfigs.
Nxl2 cores added to ttx3 with configurable options.
Left4dead and BB cross tag removed to save space because 1tb is pretty much full
Mame got updated with new crt filter, it's a lot better now across all mame games. It's using crtgeomod now. Really big improvement, it looks a lot more like a real crt now. I didn't even realise that sort of thinvg was possible with software but it's really good. I mean, it's not a crt, it just looks a lot more like a crt compared to mame hlsl standard.
Full TTX4 drivers pre-added to the base image.
LS30 rotary stick support through hardware device, most rotary games added.
Pinball FX3 williams tables added (all tables there, just williams in the menu), it works fine on the stock TTX3.
Nesicaunlocker added on all ttx2 games that support it now and it's working correctly to remove nesica icons and
Whole bunch of games got resolution upgrades to 1080p and some higher and scaled back to 1080p. (street fighter 4 series is mentioned)
Mame process window now hidden on all games on boot and exit.
Some games with resolution upgrades no longer work with stock 660gtx. Change it back to stock or too bad basically.
Theres a volume control keyboard shortcut now.
Cave do donpachi SDOJ got added :)

There's a heap more games added, there's no list, it's all scattered through readme. HOTD Scarlet, APM3, driving games most b grade stuff (rawarts), initial d zero, lots more, 80 shmups on there now, just lots more of the classic stuff added to the genre sections. model3 @ 1080p (i think) is there.

That's me rewriting shit from the readme, there's a lot more lines of stuff, a lot of it game specific but that's the core of it.
You asked...
There is a way to speak directly with you man?

What's my best chance to unzip/ repair a corrupted Archive?
Been trying to unpack the V4 Image but it keeps saying that the archive is corrupted.
I tried 7Zip and WinRAR. Repair Function in WinRAR gave me Rebuilt Files which I then imported to the archive
but this did not help at all. At 7% already in the .001 File it stops... ;(

Did you download it from torrent? You can just redownload the file again and download it to the exact same folder. The torrent client will hash the entire file/s you already have in the directory and determine if any of the parts are corrupted and it will just reget those chunks.

If the torrent client says the file is 100% complete and you are getting extraction errors, then there's something else wrong, it's not the file. Regetting the file over the top is better than any "repair" function in zip programs, unless of course the archive also holds the repair data, which 99% dont, including this one.
Yes, I downloaded from torrent. I am currently trying as suggested above and the Status is "Checking"

Thank you Murray, hopefull this works, otherwise the last 24hrs of downloading have been useless.

Gutted I can’t find this 🤦🏼‍♂️, I was in at the start of the first but then a year off with Illness and it’s like starting from scratch.

Yes, I downloaded from torrent. I am currently trying as suggested above and the Status is "Checking"

Thank you Murray, hopefull this works, otherwise the last 24hrs of downloading have been useless.
Yeah, it shopuld hopefully work.
Make sure you've got a latest version of 7zip too. I've had issues in the past where i've had an older version of 7zip that reported a file as being corrupted. A newer version opened it fine.

So I have the ISO Image now fully unpacked :thumbsup:
I connected an 1TB SSD SATA to my PC and would like to write the Image with balena Etcher now.
My question is should I initialize the SSD as GPT of MBR?

EDIT: Guess I don't do it at all right and go straight into etcher start writing, correct?

Last edited:
Can somebody please seed for a little longer my download got to 70% and stalled as there is nobody seeding the torrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back