What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please seed for a little longer my download got to 70% and stalled as there is nobody seeding the torrent.
I dont have the torrent file, if its linked I can throw it up on my seedbox or maybe do an alternate dl for ya.

I’ve just finished downloading those update files, now to figure out what I’m supposed to do with them 😂

People like that are why it has the "you got ripped off" splash screens :/
Exactly. I totally understand why they went that way with making the later releases private. I dont have a problem if you want to offer a copying/burning service for this, but just make that shit reasonable, say $10-20 for your time, etc..and give credit to those that made it possible.

Please do not buy from these guys, if you cant download and install it yourself (its really not that difficult), ask on here for someone to burn you a drive with the multi.

nullDC_Win32_Release-NoTrace-2019-08-22-01-27-49-00.png

How to build your own is in progress here. People who buy it from them are just as bad as the people who sell it.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/build-your-own-arcade-multi-how-to-guide.20875/#post-319449

People with different levels of skill will be able to pick things up at various stages, complete noobs will struggle, people with some knowledge will see a few things and easily be able to add their own etc. Some people will get nothing, but the info will be there.

I'll refine it as people comment and see where thy struggle.

This is exactly what I needed. Info in one spot instead of searching around. Thanks for your work putting it together and all your help thus far.

You will very quickly appreciate the time that went into what was released when you start trying to add stuff yourself! Once you've got your head around it it's not so bad, still very time consuming but not that difficult.

You will very quickly appreciate the time that went into what was released when you start trying to add stuff yourself! Once you've got your head around it it's not so bad, still very time consuming but not that difficult.
Oh I already know. I setup hyperspin from scratch and put every single theme,artwork,wheel in myself to customize it to my liking. It’s been so long though that I have forgotten how to add a game.

Can anyone help me out on how to get the JVS Controls to work in Multi V4?
I don't know how to enter UTILS Menu to set it to JVS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back