What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was mentioned a few pages back in this thread. Use a USB keyboard and use W, E and arrow keys to navigate to enable JVS.
Yeah, thanks for that. It's also in the Readme but I wasn't sure what UTILS was, thought it had something to do with BIOS.
Sorry for that

I’m stuck at first try with those update files, can anyone lend a hand.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say we need more info on what exactly is the problem?

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say we need more info on what exactly is the problem?
Yeah I didn’t want to say too much as I’m not sure what’s allowed 😂, I got the update files downloaded and was going to try the strive, but after unzipping the 3 zip files most is duplicated so not sure what I’m supposed to do with it.

Yeah I didn’t want to say too much as I’m not sure what’s allowed 😂, I got the update files downloaded and was going to try the strive, but after unzipping the 3 zip files most is duplicated so not sure what I’m supposed to do with it.

As long as you aren't posting links to pirated ROMs or the files themselves then you should be okay to post details.

The changelog I've seen for the V6 looks really promising for TTX4 owners like myself as it mentions USB IO drivers.

Wish it were somehow made available...
To keep it behind closed doors is just pissing the community off, the Chinese bootleggers have already figured out how to add games to version four, so keeping it locked up doesn't make much sense now

Or we just assume v4 is the final version with no more updates and anyone working on it is just for personal use and not distributed behind closed doors.

Then whoever is nice enough will publish their own version one day when they believe it is complete down the line when everything has been retired.

It's a bit rich though when someone is showcasing version 6 on youtube

The person who posted those Artax V6 videos on YouTube is a member here. I won't say who, so please don't ask me.

Not really sure what the motive was behind posting those videos. It's like, "hey everyone look how freaking awesome this multi is, oh btw you can't have it".

I meant ask them the motive for posting it. Was it just supposed to be a private video or something?

I reckon we will see the china version built off v4 in a torrent file soon

A few of the folders use .bat files instead of .a3x files. You can probably follow those as an example for adding your own games.

What I’m more concerned with at the moment is killing the nag screen in the v4 so the games load faster

A few of the folders use .bat files instead of .a3x files. You can probably follow those as an example for adding your own games.

What I’m more concerned with at the moment is killing the nag screen in the v4 so the games load faster
Yeah those screens are really annoying

Each a3x file has the nag screen built in. You can rebuild all those files to launch the game yourself.

If you follow Murray’s other thread he helps with syntax for launching games.

Awesome. Haven’t really had a chance to dig in deep. I did manage to kill the startup nag vid, but only by replacing it with a 0.1s silent black video. I’m sure there’s a more elegant solution.

Between that and some bios tweaks, I have my X4 booting to the multi menu in 37 seconds with an SSD and… around 57 seconds with a HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back