What's new
Mark your items as sold

Ed - HCF

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi All!

While I'm never one to be overly prepared for anything, I jumped in feet first preparing for a deal on an NNC, which unfortunately never panned out.

I'm now looking at picking up a Lindbergh, and as such, I have a handful of parts that I'd picked up for the NNC that I need to find a new home for.

All parts are new, unused and have been sitting in their shipping boxes in anticipation of the cabinet that never came.

Not looking to profit from these, just recoup some of the cost so I can get some Lindbergh parts from Lemony and Rafael again!

New control panel wiring by LemonyVengence - Includes 2x NNC CP Looms, 1x Extra Button Harness and 1x Control Panel Grounding Wire. $70 shipped in the US.

Set of 6 Sanwa OBSFS30 buttons & 1x Ball Top (Vermilion) - 6x Silent buttons and matching ball top in vermillion. $20 shipped in the US.

Set of 6 Sanwa OBSFS30 buttons & 1x Ball Top (Dark Blue) - 6x Silent buttons and matching ball top in Dark Blue. $20 shipped in the US.

NNC Lot.png Sanwa Vermillion SBSFS30.png Sanwa Dark Blue SBSFS30.png

Remanufactured NNC 2L12B NNC Control Panel - Remanufactured CP, still has protective film attached (purchased this one before I came across Rafael's work). $60 shipped in the US.

Remanufactured NNC 2L12B 1.pngRemanufactured NNC 2L12B 2.png

Reproduction NNC 2L12B Control Panel - Repro NNC 2L12B CP by Rafael Tamonini. Protective film was removed to look at the finish and replaced (as best I could) when re-boxed - $130 shipped in the US.

Repro NNC 2L12B 1.pngRepro NNC 2L12B 2.png

Feel free to give me a shout if you need any more information or more pictures!

Attachments

• Remanufactured NNC 2L12B 3.png
    Remanufactured NNC 2L12B 3.png
    433.2 KB · Views: 94
Hey @Ed - HCF - I know it has been a while since this was posted, but is any of this still available?

Back