What's new
Mark your items as sold
Wish i coulda taken you up on these boss.
I still gots 2 more just like it ;)

Who knows what could happen in the future, Im trying to hunt down a Metallica pins at a decent price, or that had some nice mods on it.

Im trying to hunt down a Metallica pins at a decent price
I do enjoy Pinball, and I liked playing that table at Bill's place.
Personally I'd get a Adams Family, T2, Funhouse, Fish Tales, PinBot, Mars Attacks ( @twistedsymphony has one and its awesome).

Metallica ARE sellouts man, not only did the Black album suck and force me to stop listing to any new stuff...
The bullshit that stupid cunt Lars said about Napster back in the day (yea remember that) really angered me.
No joke I thru away all my Metallica shits (I had a bunch of classics too) that band and ALL its members are dead to me now.

Sell out human trash man, sell outs! :thumbdown:

Im trying to hunt down a Metallica pins at a decent price
I do enjoy Pinball, and I liked playing that table at Bill's place.Personally I'd get a Adams Family, T2, Funhouse, Fish Tales, PinBot, Mars Attacks ( @twistedsymphony has one and its awesome).

Metallica ARE sellouts man, not only did the Black album suck and force me to stop listing to any new stuff...
The bullshit that stupid cunt Lars said about Napster back in the day (yea remember that) really angered me.
No joke I thru away all my Metallica shits (I had a bunch of classics too) that band and ALL its members are dead to me now.

Sell out human trash man, sell outs! :thumbdown:
Addams Family is the number 1 pick in my house, but yeah, im not throwing that kinda cash at one of those. Agree with on metallica, but I still like the pin.

Addams Family is the number 1 pick in my house, but yeah, im not throwing that kinda cash at one of those.
Wasn't someone working on a re-release like they did with Medieval Madness and Attack from Mars?

Addams Family is the number 1 pick in my house, but yeah, im not throwing that kinda cash at one of those.
Wasn't someone working on a re-release like they did with Medieval Madness and Attack from Mars?
Not sure, if they do, I might get into that. The number 1 pin my wife has been bugging me to get, but once she saw the prices, she was like the star trek is fine :D

There is no Addams re-release, at least at this point in time. There's some tricky stuff with the license that's probably the issue, otherwise it would be a slam dunk. I think it's the Raul Julia estate that's the issue, can't use his likeness and voice, which is a problem. It's the most produced modern pin, over 20,000 units, and the game almost everyone knows or remembers because of it.

CGC, who did the Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars, and Monster Bash remakes is switching gears up, they're going to produce a game with Spooky and my friend Ben Heck. It's a license, but still to be announced. But that makes me wonder if the remake well is running dry, or maybe they just want to diversify.

The Metallica sellout thing doesn't bother me honestly. Meaning I just don't care, their music became trash and I didn't listen to any of it, and the old albums I like still sound like they do and I can enjoy them. The pin is pretty much all old music, and is a very fun game.

Yeah...I picked up a Twilight Zone recently, that's gonna need some work, and came with about 1500 worth of mods, for 6500....I'm a huge Lawlor fan.....and so now I have one of Lawlor's best in TZ, one of Richie's best in Star Trek...but Addams Family is still on my list to get.

I remember it costing a ton, just to get the digital recreation for Pinball Arcade, and they coudlnt use pugsley, or fester, because chris lloyd, and the kid actor wouldnt release rights....im lucky enough to have that nice digital copy, and several friends around DFW to play a copy at....one day i will get one for myself.

Cabs are sold :)

Attachments

• IMG_4592_1400x1050.jpg
    IMG_4592_1400x1050.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4594_1400x1050.jpg
    IMG_4594_1400x1050.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 88
Hope you didn't shake hands on it! ;)
dude, the guys came with masks/gloves, my wife and i had masks and gloves. Bleach solution spray bottle in hand. I rolled out the cabs from the garage, keeping 6ft distance from the pick up guys. I had to sign the papers so i told him to put it down on one of the cars and take the cabs to the truck while I signed. Used my own pen. signed. threw out the pen, left my copies of the pick up order in the garage. Wife proceeded to sanitized my gloves with bleach, then took everything off in the garage (gloves/mask) to the trash they went. Yeah, that kind of interaction is the most thats gonna happen.

Lucky people who bought your cabs. Congrats to them and congrats on selling them.

Lucky people who bought your cabs. Congrats to them and congrats on selling them.
Thanks man. They are not pristine but they are in really nice shape. They are complete, everything works, whatever parts I did not like were replace with new wherever possible. I hope the guys that bought them really enjoy them.

Thanks man. They are not pristine but they are in really nice shape. They are complete, everything works, whatever parts I did not like were replace with new wherever possible. I hope the guys that bought them really enjoy them.
I know you're clearing a lot of stuff, selling any Candy or mostly done with what you were offloading?

I know you're clearing a lot of stuff, selling any Candy or mostly done with what you were offloading?
Mostly done for now, hopefully when this virus stuff is over, I can move onto selling off some pcbs.

Back