What's new
They're available on his site: https://arthrimus.com/product/vewlix-console-i-o-v2/

Yes, there are connectors for all of these. You can see them above the 20 pin connector on the board. Although I haven't had a chance to wire mine (I only plan to use the touchpad button using this connection.

I just ordered them 2 day ago. He sold them on Ebay also but buying on his website is about $5 less. :)

They're LISTED there but they're not AVAILABLE there. they've been sold out for quite some time now.

hence why I asked when he'd be doing another run.
Ah I see what you mean. The site is a little misleading. In the past it actually wouldn't let you add to cart unless it was in stock. I know because he had one on eBay that I asked for him to add to the site instead to save me $5 and save him ebay fees. Looks like maybe @suprawhite grabbed the last ones he had.

~Paik

I just ordered them 2 day ago. He sold them on Ebay also but buying on his website is about $5 less
What the heck, I've been checking his website every few days for the last couple of weeks and it always tells me they're out of stock... But searching eBay I see he's got 11 for sale there.

@Arthrimus are you planning on adding more inventory to your website or should I just buy on eBay?

I guessed I'm lucky then. I saw there were 11 available on Ebay so I went to his website to order since it's $5 less to save myself and him Ebay fees. Luckily, it went through. Now I see his website are sold out and Ebay show only 2 available.

What the heck, I've been checking his website every few days for the last couple of weeks and it always tells me they're out of stock... But searching eBay I see he's got 11 for sale there.

@Arthrimus are you planning on adding more inventory to your website or should I just buy on eBay?
I don't have 11 for sale on ebay. I only have 1. About a week ago I restocked both my website and ebay listing with what I had available. All of the units allocated for my website sold and there is only 1 left for ebay. After that I'm out again until more components arrive.

Hi, is there a way to connect L3 or R3 to an external button like we can do with home and select ?
On my Lindbergh I modified a Noir clone panel to support all the functions of a Brook board which was really built for fight sticks to mirror modern game controller functions. People use aux button panels on the Vewlix. The L3 & R3 are the white 24mm buttons bottom right in the pic. You can buy the harness you need (when in stock) from Focus Attack and probably other places. In the second pic you can see it attached middle bottom.

https://focusattack.com/4-pin-l3-r3-touchpad-button-harness-for-brook-universal-fighting-board/

728F7C02-296E-4E9B-8F27-F36EFF5BE60C.jpeg

61D38D05-6914-4EE8-A892-D7CD8F498DF6.jpeg

I don't have 11 for sale on ebay. I only have 1. About a week ago I restocked both my website and ebay listing with what I had available. All of the units allocated for my website sold and there is only 1 left for ebay. After that I'm out again until more components arrive.
I guess my timing checking your website was really bad. I ended up just ordering one on eBay, thanks.

So I wanted to let everyone know that the Console I/O V3.1 is now in stock on my website. This is a newly updated version that adds a second 6 pin harness connector that allows you to connect P1 and P2 B7-B8 buttons directly to your I/O board. The PCB color has also now been changed to matte black. All other features are the same as the Console I/O V3.0.

Vewlix-Console-IO-V3_1.png

Small announcement:
I have been very busy with work and personal stuff lately and as a result I've slowed down my operation. Many of my products are out of stock, and some will be retired soon too. I'm trying to rebalance my life right now so stock on my website will remain low while I try to figure out how much time I'm willing to spend on this hobby. I'm not going anywhere, but I may be narrowing the scope of what I do here. I hope everyone understands.

Last edited:
So I wanted to let everyone know that the Console I/O V3.1 is now in stock on my website. This is a newly updated version that adds a second 6 pin harness connector that allows you to connect P1 and P2 B7-B8 buttons directly to your I/O board. The PCB color has also now been changed to matte black. All other features are the same as the Console I/O V3.0.

Small announcement:
I have been very busy with work and personal stuff lately and as a result I've slowed down my operation. Many of my products are out of stock, and some will be retired soon too. I'm trying to rebalance my life right now so stock on my website will remain low while I try to figure out how much time I'm willing to spend on this hobby. I'm not going anywhere, but I may be narrowing the scope of what I do here. I hope everyone understands.

Brother, I think we all understand the work/life balance thing around here. If there's something I can do to help, we are a pretty short distance. Let me know and I'll help however I can.

Vewlix-Console-IO-V3_1.png

Small announcement:
Bought the green pcb version before and now acquired the new one. Sweet!

does anyone have a picture on how to hook this up with a brook UFB? I'm having a bit if trouble

Attachments

• 20210524_192849.jpg
    20210524_192849.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 179
Not sure if these will help you..

B6qUKbnl.jpg

xDeqwsNl.jpg
where did you get the harness for the aux panel? the one for the 6 buttons on your top panel

also, Idk If it was the same for you, by the pictures it doesn't look like it. I had to use a one of those neutric adapters that came with the brook.

if I didn't use it, I could only control stick and only two buttons worked.

but if I used brook>1foot cable to neutric >neutric to 1 foot USB

hope that makes sense

Last edited:
@Arthrimus I have a couple of questions.

1. Are all 8 buttons passed on to the G harness from the Vewlix Console IO? Lemony is going to make me a custom G harness with the added P1 button 7+8 and P2 button 7+8.
2. Do you have the pinouts for auxiliary harness 1 and 2 on the Vewlix Console IO?

Thank you.

All 8 buttons are routed to the G harness according to the pinout on the Arcade Otaku wiki. The pinouts for both auxiliary harness connectors are printed on the silkscreen on the back of the Console I/O.

All 8 buttons are routed to the G harness according to the pinout on the Arcade Otaku wiki. The pinouts for both auxiliary harness connectors are printed on the silkscreen on the back of the Console I/O.

Sweet! Thanks again.

Back