What's new

don

Student
Reaction score
Hi,
I trying to make a control panel for my supergun, ps4 and pc with the vewlix china clone panel thats I order from Taobao, the price with shipping is real cheap seen I am living in Hong Kong.
And I wanna make it look more real to the arcade, I looking for the insert coin sticker on the internet see I can get the real deal, but can't find it anywhere. Then I look for some repo by others still no luck, what I find is too simple compare to the real sticker.......so I decide to make my own one, I attached the one I made from the only scan I can find on the internet.

:!: What I missing is the real dimension of the sticker, and a nice photo of the 100yen one ( want to have a photo of the vewlix diamond insert coin sticker too, the fonts on it is different then the vewlix)
:!: And I am willing to give the artwork file away to someone who's professional in printing arcade like sticker to print it with matching pantone color and material (its look like the sticker have some UV coating on it, its look a bit yellow), don't know you can make some money from it or not. :P

I can also put the artwork up here after finalize, so you can print it by yourself.
I hope it can help others who want the vewlix insert coin sticker :thumbsup:

Attachments

• vewlix sticker-01.png
    vewlix sticker-01.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 642
Back