What's new
I hope that didn't hurt the PSU at all.
The switch in the rear is like a kill switch, nothing in the cab gets power if it's off.
The panel lighting, look under/around the instruction glass when both halves of the control panel are open, it should be pretty obvious, I'm pretty sure it's on the right hand side.

The marquee light, IIRC, turn the cab around, remove the uppermost black panel, the one that shares the same curved shape as the white in the front. The light assembly is in there, beneath the marquee holder, and above the red "Vewlix" plastic.

The lights are AC, they're not attached to the PSU (or at least the marquee one is).

https://imgur.com/a/VPCVr
Thanks rewrite! Great advice again, and a pal from the start. I likely wouldn't even have my favorite cab otherwise.

I appreciate the detailed pictures! :thumbsup:

Side note: I used the front switch, but hopefully everything was okay for a few days.

I'll get some shots of my Capcom control panel tonight so you can see the AC lead that feeds into the move strip light.

I'll get some shots of my Capcom control panel tonight so you can see the AC lead that feeds into the move strip light.
Thanks, but don't worry about that particular thing. I think I figured it out from a picture rewrite posted. It's a cable marked "X" on the connector, right? It's secured to 2 other cables in my cab. (A type B USB, and an 8 pin connector.) It fits, so I think it's correct.

I very much appreciate the Vewlix info you've shared! It has been ultra helpful. (And may have saved my PSU!) :thumbsup:

Back